Oppisites Attract

They say opposites attract. I abousulutely agree! No matter what shaped and sizes they attract to each other. Faith could bring them together or better yet the moon goddess or what ever you call your god .

Well let me get on to the story.
Acacia who is a werewolf and Caleb who is a alpha . Acacia was born in Chesire England and Caleb was born in L.A USA . They live so far but who knows what could bring them together right ?

Anything could happen now and days . Well in just the story teller here so why don't we skip to Acacia's P.O.V?
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Acacia's Point of View

I woke up with the sun burning against my slightly tan skin. My skin wasn't as tan as most werewolves but this would do. My skin was soft and sensitive unlike most wolves.

You may think that oh don't you werewolves eat humans ? Hell to the no! That is disgusting! Who eats humans aside from vampires . Well whatever .

I got up from my small bed and sighed . Today was just a normal Saturday. I put my hair in a bun and walked down the halls .

Halfway down the creaky stairs I smelt my parents and a mixture of blood . 'Sweetie pack the important things and run!'

That was my mother .....
I heard screams from the other packs members . ' theirs a rouge attack hurry and protect the alpha's daughter' Harold mind linked the pack who was still in shock .

I quickly got my things and packed .
I packed my iPhone , money , clothes , car keys , wallet , and a very important necklace .

'Run hurry!' Yelled Harold who was fighting another rouge . He was the last one . The last one alive from my pack. It was hard enough getting bullied at school but now this ?!

It was a nightmare .
I climbed out the window as I turned into my white wolf . I hurried to get out the boundaries .

This was it ....
Tears started to flow out my eyes . Why did this have to happen to me ?
I asked myself . If it wasn't for me my parents wouldn't die. I stopped when I reached far enough from my pack boundary.

The land that I was on right now belonged to no one . I sighed as I hopped into the bus that stopped near the bus station .

I checked for flights to L.A America. I always wanted to go their . It's far enough from Chesire but not that far from home...

Their was a flight in a hour and they just so happen to have a extra ticket . Then I quickly pay for the ticket with my phone and asked the bus driver if he could drive to the air port . It just so happen the airport was the next stop .

{after the flight and in the cab}

In the plane I bought a house and transferred to anew school . Who would've that phones where so useful?

I am sad that my parents left.... But I just don't want a pity party barging in the room . I just kept it to myself . I promised I will unless it's nessicairy to tell someone. I finally got their . I stretched my arms and legs and paid the taxi driver . The house was perfect! She smiled and started to unpack . By the end of the day she was finally done!

She jumped on bed and fell asleep quickly cause of her tiredness . Everything hurt a lot . Every memory is like a stab in a heart . It hurt so much to even think about it....