electricism

yoongi screams.

the claws reach out but the bars prove efficient, for the long metal tongs could only linger in the air a couple of paces from yoongi's face.

"na– mr. namjoon! he's out! he's out of room 37!" he screams in agony, skinny limbs flailing in their chains, calling for help. mr. namjoon just smirks and sits on the white tiles outside of the cell.

"no need to scream, mr. yoongi. i came here for a little chat."

"i don't intend to talk to you, rat." he spits, to which mr. namjoon flinches slightly.

"oh? no 'sir'? no politeness? i see that seokjin made you into a savage, i guess."

"savage?" he asks, but stops short as mr. namjoon lunges again. as before, his claw lingers in the air.

"don't call me a rat." mr. namjoon says firmly, losing the cheer in his voice. his glazed button eyes stares into yoongi's.

"otherwise you might be killed."

yoongi grits his teeth but says nothing.

"spill." he spits out. "where is hoseok?"

mr. namjoon cocks his head and points to the cell adjacent to his.

"in there."

"don't fuck with me!" yoongi screams, to which mr. namjoon just smiles. "where is hoseok? what did you do?!"

"i did nothing. the question is..." his claw turns to point at yoongi. "what did you do?"

yoongi stops. "i did nothing."

mr. namjoon shrugs. "that's what they all say."

yoongi says nothing.