Chapter 8 - Netflix

Narutos POV

I woke up to an alarm on my clock.

*RING......RING*

"Naruto, Turn it off." Sasuke said. He was staying with me for a couple of days cause of some incident at his house. This was his last day staying here, Then hes heading back over to his apartment. He was in a small orange sleeping bag on the floor. My sleeping back of course. I dont see Sasuke with someone so bright.

I reached over to my bedroom table and stopped the alarm from ringing again. Why do I even have it on again?

"Hey Sasuke...What day is it?" I asked.

"Sunday." He responded with.

Sunday...hm

Sunday....

SUNDAY!

I jumped out of bed, not realizing that Sasuke was right under me. I landing on his stomach and shouted.

"LEEEEETTTSSS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"GET...OFF...MEE" Sasuke managed to say in small breaths.

I jumped off him and did a little dance.

"Why are you so happy?.." Sasuke asked while slowly getting up. Hinata is coming over today! It'll just be me and her...and Sasuke....I cant have Sasuke here.

"Hey Sasuke, Can you leave?" I asked. He gave me a look of surprise. "You know, You're the one that hurt me... please let me stay for longer." Ive never seen Sasuke so panicked. I shook my head.

"Not like that. Hinata is coming over and Id like it to be just the two of us, So if you could...well leave until I text you back?" I pleaded. I know He should be the one begging but I wasnt the type of guy to just be mean.

His face of surprise turned into satisfaction.

"Alright, thats okay." He got up and stretched. "When do you want me out."

"Let me check." I went to go grab my phone and text Hinata.

*ON THE PHONE*

Naruto: Hey Hinata what time r u coming over.

Hinata: Well, Id like to come over at 5. I have to watch my sister today and Im sure Neji might try to delay me.

Naruto: Neji is such a party pooper
(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Hinata: Haha yeah. Dont tell him I agreed with you.

Naruto: Your secret is safe with me Hinata~

Hinata: Yay, Alright then see you then Naruto (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Naruto: Alright~ See ya!
---------------------------------------------------------

"Well?" Sasuke asked while packing some tomatos in a bag.

"Leave at 5." I told him. He nodded his head and sat down on my couch and turned on the TV.

Hours passed, but soon it was 5. Sasuke and I were playing NBA 2k17. Warriors (me) vs Lakers (sasuke). We were choosing random teams, Im not really a fan of warriors, and I dont think Sasuke likes the Lakers, But we were really bored. Games from America are pretty cool.

I looked at my watch. 5:30. She should be here, The Hyuga estate wasnt far from where I live. Its literally a 5 minute drive and a 20 minute walk, and a 10 minute run. Don't ask me how I know.

"Hey Sasuke, I think its time for you to go now." I ponited to the door. He nodded his head and left.

"Ill be back later okay?" He said. I nodded my head. I wasnt paying attention. My eyes were on the clock. After Sasuke left, A few minutes passed by. Still no sign of Hinata. Maybe I should call her? No, That would make me seem thirsty, But what if shes in trouble? Impossible. The hyuga estate Is literally guarded 24/7.