Chapter 16 - Dream

Sais POV

~Sais dream~

Today was like any other day, I wake up and I go to school yet something was off...very off....And I couldn't get my thoughts around it. I guess the only thing that I knew was off was that I was riding an elephant to school, and so was everyone else.

I got off my elephant,Peanut, and went to school. I guess I was a few minutes early so I went to go hang out with my friends.

"And I was BOOOOM and he was...dead." Sasuke screamed.

"Dobe..." Naruto muttered. Naruto had his arms crossed and his sleeves rolled up, He was leaning against the schools wall, He looked very very cool. Sasuke however, had his sleeves all the way down, he also had thick glasses, He looked like a total nerd.

"Hello guys." I said. Everyone looked at me. Shikamaru looked a little....How should I say, Overweight, While Choji, the man who is overweight, was actually pretty fit. Lee was very, very quiet, unlike usual, While Shino couldnt stop rambling, Kiba kept is mouth shut and I could tell he was silently judging everyone, While Neji was starring at another girls ass, while having two girls cling onto him, But hey, Who am I to judge? Change is good....well when its for the better.

"Sai...You seem different today, Are you okay?" Shino asked me. I looked at him weird.

"Uh...You guys are the ones that are acting weird." I told them. They all looked at me again and laughed.

"Hey look, the girls are coming." Sasuke awed. I turned around and saw 3 girls approaching us. There was a girl who had a thick jacket on in the middle of summer, with band-aids covering half her cheeks, and her brown hair all the way down, A girl whos sweatshirt wasnt zipped up, exposing her bra and stomach,and last, A girl with a small sweater on and a toothpick hanging out of her mouth.

"Hey Tenten, Hinata, and Temari!" Sasuke waved.

Tenten,Hinata, and Temari? Its like they all switched clothes. Temari was dressed like Tenten, Tenten was dressed like Hinata, and Hinata was dressed like a total slut.

"H-H-Hello." Tenten stuttered. She was acting a lot like Hinata.

"Tenten, What did I tell you about wearing so much clothes? Its leaves no space for the imagination." Neji teased her while letting go of the ladies that were already hanging around him. He gave Tenten a side hug.

"S-Sorry...I-I-I forgot. Ill try to r-r-remember next time." Tenten hung her head in shame. Neji put his hand on Tentens head and awkwardly kept it there. Nejis hand was slapped off by Hinata.

"Who do you think you are bossing her around like that? Ill kill you!" Hinata yelled. She was acting a lot like Temari, and I can only imagine what Temari was acting like. Neji was starring at Hinatas...well...large chest. He smiled and nodded his head "Sure thing lady hinata." He smirked.

"Lady hinata" Temari mocked. "God why dont you form a relationship with your cousin you redneck hillbilly. Yee-haw!"

I couldn't help but notice that Temari and Tentens personality were almost Identical, expect Tenten was more verbally abusive, with a dash of funny, then physically like Temaris, painful personality. However, today its like they switched.

Neji scoffed and looked away in embarrassment. Gross. Why would you date your cousin? Thats just too weird.

We all talked for a while, If things couldn't get worse it was like everyone switched personalities. It was too strange for me to handle.

"Where is Sakura and Ino?" I Interuped everyone. They all looked at me weird.

"Sakura got into a fight and shes suspended...and whos Ino?" Temari tilted her head.