*3 doods*

(A/N: My friend dared me to write smut when we were texting around midnight so I was like sure why not and came up with this. This is the first smutty story I ever wrote.)

*

(1st POV)    Tony and I[James] were sitting on Dan's bed waiting for him to return. I had no idea why we were invited here. Dan was really distant from us. Tony and I sat in an uncomfortable silence until the door started to slowly open. As the door widened with a few creaks, Dan walked into the room... only with a towel wrapped around his waist. His body and hair dripping wet with the water from his shower. His toned muscles were radiating with the bedroom lights. Beginning to feel a little uncomfortable, I averted my eyes from Dan.

   "Oh, right," Dan said in his usual monotone voice, "I forgot the two of you were here for a bit..."

   I still kept my eyes away from Dan's view. In our trio-friend-group, they said that I was the kinkier one... they're not wrong... so I kept my eyes away so I wouldn't get any ideas.

   "How the fuck would you forget we were here?!" Tony began getting agitated. "Like it's awkward enough that you left us sitting here for like 8 minutes--"

   And that's when it happened. Dan's towel dropped to the floor... I was 100% sure my face flushed a dark red. Shit... I hated how my personality was with situations like this, I would turn into an animal and start craving whoever was there. My mind would go blank and I would hurt someone… "...shit..." I said as my head started pounding, having an echo effect in my head. My vision started to blur and what I remembered last was locking Dan's bedroom door.

(3rd POV)    "James...?" Tony said frightened with wide eyes. James was gone, now, leaving the animal behind. Dan immediately grabbed his towel and put it around his waist again. As he was tightening the towel around his waist, he was pinned down onto the bed by James.

   "Shit... James--" Dan was interrupted mid sentence as James' lips smacked down into his own. The kiss was forceful and went deeper and deeper. Tears started to run down Dan's face, fear rushing right through his entire body. Tony, in shock, slapped James in the face but realized that that was a big mistake. James slowly released the forceful kiss from Dan leaving Dan hyperventilating with tears running down his face. James looked directly at Tony with a glare in his eyes that caused a chill down Tony's spine.

   "Y-yo... J-james...?" Tony stuttered as he was being backed into a corner by James. "J-james... Y-you know that t-this isn't right... but--" And right there James had cornered Tony having him unable to escape. Dan was still in shock of what happened and his mind had gone blank for a moment, which left Tony to fend for himself. "J--" before Tony could even start, James had violently grabbed Tony's covered crotch with his left hand and slid his right hand under Tony's shirt pinching onto one of Tony's nipples. At the same time, James massaged Tony's crotch and nipple. He kept pushing into Tony's crotch adding more force which made Tony wince in a small bit of pain. Tony was vulnerable, he was all talk. He couldn't do anything, he let it happen. A submissive slave for someone may say. Slowly, James' hand left hand crawled onto the top of Tony's pants, and unbuttoned them. His pants were slowly being pulled down and once they reached his knees, James stopped and immediately pulled down Tony's underwear, which revealed Tony's already erect member.

James stopped playing with Tony's nipple leaving Tony whining. He wanted more. He felt good.

   "You want more Tony?" James asked Tony in a husky voice. Tony nodded which made James smirk. James began to kneel down to his knees while he massaged the erect penis. When his face finally finally reached the same level with Tony's penis, James toyed with  it. He gave a good lick around the head of the member which gave Tony a shiver down his spine. James also poked at the tip which made Tony squirm a bit. Finally, James took the large, throbbing member into his mouth taking it all in. Tony began to wheeze with this quick rush he felt. James started to bob his head forward and back on Tony's member. It wasn't too long until Tony finally unleashed cum into James' mouth. James removed his mouth from Tony and swallowed all of it then immediately went back to sucking. Tony wanted even more. He thrusted his hips forward which caused his dick to go further into James throat. It was about eight inches deep, having James lips touching Tony's crotch. Tony immediately came again in the back of James throat who took it all in. Dan finally got back from his small traumatic experience. But, he was still somewhat out of it. Dan, tsk tsk, he was always the jealous type. So when he somewhat got back and saw James giving Tony a blow job, he jumped off of his bed, stomping in the direction of the two. Tony, opened one of his eyes to see Dan coming closer.

   When Dan was next to Tony, he whispered an idea to his ear. "Let's bring this to the bed. You can sit while still getting your dick sucked and I could take the other end of James," Dan whispered to Tony with a smirk. Without further questions, Tony did as told. He removed his member from James' mouth and walked on over to the bed, sitting down at the head board with his legs spread. James looked over to Dan who nodded in the direction of a gushing Tony. James began to remove his clothes from head to toe and he began to crawl onto the bed. He gave Tony a few pecks to the cheek and gave his a deep kiss. Tony nodded toward his revealed member which was still hard. James brought his kisses lower and lower (lips to neck to chest to nipples to stomach to crotch) and landed his mouth around Tony's dick once again. He bobbed his head up and down on Tony's dick. Tony, feeling satisfied and blushing furiously, pointed to Dan and signaled him to come next to Tony's side. Once Dan reached there, Tony grabbed onto Dan's face and began to kiss him while James sucked on him. Tony held to the back of Dan's head not allowing him to leave. Tony's tongue licked Dan's lips asking for entrance and it was immediately answered. His tongue slipped into Dan's mouth. The kiss went deeper and deeper as Tony grabbed Dan's head and pushed him further into his mouth. After a few seconds, the kiss was finally released. They took a few breathers together. Tony smiled and nodded his head over to James who was looking up at the two while he continued to suck onto Tony.

   "I think he would liked to be entered now, Dan," Tony said. Dan walked to the end of the bed to where James' bare ass was up in the air. He was so vulnerable. Dan licked his index, middle, and ring finger. Slowly, he first slid his index finger into James' ass and began to move his finger inside a little which caused James to squirm. Dan then slid in his middle finger in and moved the two around. He widened the two fingers that were inside of James and that made James have such a large chill that he released his mouth from Tony's dick. Satisfied, Dan left out the ring finger and pulled the two fingers out quickly which made James scream. Dan removed the towel from around his waist and  lubed up his dick and slowly put it into James. James winced and grabbed onto the sheets shaking his head. When Dan had it all in, he moved his hips around, back, forward, left and right. James had tears rolling down his eyes but didn't ask for it to stop. The room echoed with James screaming out that he wanted more. Tony scoffed and grabbed James' head and onto his dick. Tony as well, over his hips around. James felt pleasure from both front and back and didn't want it to stop. They kept going at it for four hours. They all had some strong stamina which kept them going. Occasionally, they'd switch positions; Tony being the one in the middle as he sucked off Dan and was being fucked by James or Dan in the middle while he sucked off James while being impaled by Tony. After about the twelfth round, they stopped. They all laid on the bed together and slept.