Eight Year Wait

(A/N: Another friend asked me to write a smutty fanfiction after I showed them the ones I've written before. They said, "write about what you would want." I wrote it and my main goal was to get them turned on... GOAL ACHIEVED! HA!)

*

Erica and Zach. Zach and Erica. The impossible couple who lasted middle school and high school. Meeting in their 6th-grade math class was the best thing that could've ever happened to them. They've grown together as people and helped each other through every problem they would face.

Now, it is their sophomore year of college. They are now adults and can do more things that they couldn't do before. They decided to attend the same college to live their life out together. Zach had one rule to their relationship though that they both agreed to follow: no sex until college graduation. They've been respectful to each other for about 8 years in terms of the rule. 

But it wasn't until one fateful night. (Yes this is cheesy but I need a background story to get where I want this to go) 

"Erica! You should totally join me at this party tonight," Penny said walking up to Erica with open arms. "There's gonna be drinks there," she said while smirking and putting her arm around Erica's shoulder. 

Erica picked Penny's arm off of her shoulder. "Yeeeaaahhh, no. There's no way I'm going to a party when I have a test coming up. Plus I'm not even 21 yet. I'm still 20. Maybe next year."
Penny threw her hands up in the air. "Of course, next year. When you finally turn 'of age' to drink with me. It's going to be fine! You're only a few months away from being 21. Who cares?! But fine. You can still come but you don't have to drink on my word," Penny concluded raising her right hand up. 

Penny kept her precious begging face going: big blue eyes brighten with tears, pouty lip, and hands together in front of her face. Erica gave in, "fine, but no drinking. I stay for a bit and then I leave-" Penny jumped up, mood making a 180. This was going to be a mistake.

+TIME TRAVEL TO A BIT LATER+

*texting mode*
Erica: Zach, I'm going to go to a party with Penny later. Here's the address just in case 12345 Random Street Nm 

Zach: Okay. I'll check up on you when I finish this last report. Just call or text to check in with me so I know you're ok. Love you babe

Erica: of course luv u too xoxo 

+TIME TRAVEL TO PARTY CLIMAX+

Erica was watching the seniors do beer pong with Penny. All the girls kept giggling at the guys as they were struggling to throw the balls into the cup of beer. 

One of the guys snapped "okay, why not any of you ladies give it a try if you think we just suck." Immediately most of the crowd of girls gave it a shot. Most of them actually making the ball into a cup. "Hey, are you going to give it a try?" A senior man said to Erica with a cup in his hand. 

"No, no. I don't drink." Erica said smiling nervously whilst shaking her head. 

The dude looked at Erica's cup. "Are you sure cause that drink says 'I FUCKING drink'." 

Erica looked into the cup. Did the color change? It used to be orange earlier... I was drinking orange juice earlier. What is this? She smelled the drink. This is definitely alcohol. But WHY is it clear? It really tastes bitter. Wtf is this?-

Suddenly Erica got a bit light headed. Penny noticed and caught her before she toppled over. She looked into the cup with wide eyes. "What the fuckkk?? How the fuck did you get vodka? Where did your juice go? HOW WERE YOU DRINKING THAT WITHOUT NOTICING THE TASTE??"