You and I Chapter 1

(December 2013)

Rebecca's POV

Today is the day. The day I get to see him again. It seems like it has been forever since I saw him last.

Last time I saw him, I was not broken. But now I am so broken down that I do not even know what to do with myself. I should not have ever believed what anyone said.

Everyone thinks he cheated on me. I cannot believe the words they were saying to me. He tells me he loves me everyday about a zillion times on the phone. He says I am the only one he ever needs. Today, I will know if this is true. If he really, truly loves me.

Niall's POV

Some people think I am cheating on her. I could never do that to her. My friend's girlfriend likes hanging around with me, and all the fans and paps think she is the one I am cheating on her with. I would never do that to Rebecca. I could never hurt her like that.

I hope my beautiful girl does not see these things and believes them. She is my everything. I do not want her heart to be broken for no reason.

Once she gets here I was going to ask her the one question that I have been meaning to ask her since I fell in this deep passionate love with her.

I have not saw her, besides the every night Skype call. Lately, she has been getting a sad expression on her face. Maybe she does not know how much I really love her.

Tonight, I will be everything she has been needing. I will give her anything her hear desires. I love her. Only her. Nothing can come between her and I.

**Sorry for such a small chapter... But anyways, I am happy to get back to writing! I hope you guys like the new chapter and I will update soon!**