Chapter 5: Save The Day!

~Jack's P.O.V~

I'm so bored I have nothing to do today. I was wondering around in the middle of the ocean. The Guardians told me to go here to do something and I don't even know why? What am I supposed to do in the middle of the ocean?

Suddenly there was a strong storm the waves of the ocean became bigger I saw a sailing ship in the middle of the ocean. Maybe this is what The Guardians are telling me about? I should rescue them. I flew over the boat and saw something it was the king and queen of Arendelle.

"Sir, what are we gonna do? We can't survive this strong storm" the man said while sailing the sailing ship. "I don't know anymore Help!!" the king said screaming with fear.

"Somebody help us!!" the queen said screaming. "I can help you, believe in me" I said to them. "Okay" the king and queen said to me with fear.

Suddenly the king and queen saw me "What are we gonna do?" the three of them said to me. "Take my hand" I said to them.

The three of them took my hand we flew out of the sailing ship. I watched as the sailing ship has been destroyed by the strong storm and the ocean. I landed them softly on the ground

"Thanks for saving us Jack Frost!" the three of them said to me with belief. "No problem" I said to them with a smile. "You must visit our town called Arendelle" the king and queen said to me with a grin.

"Okay" I said to them. "For you're bravery here's you're reward from us" they said to me giving something. I took the gift from them I opened it and saw Gold inside.

"Thanks" I said to them with a smile. Suddenly North and the other Guardians landed the sleigh to the ground.

"We'll take you home" North said to them. The four of us joined them and left the middle of the ocean.