Chapter 56: Captured

~Han's P.O.V~

I was waiting for the right time to capture Elsa and Anna. The sun was getting down and the skies were getting darker that means it's gonna be my time to capture my preys because I was the predator. Suddenly something moved from the snowy trees.

I moved closer trying to find out what was making that sound. Something stepped out from the snowy trees it was a horse. I caressed it's forehead suddenly the horse began jumping. I could tell it was afraid of me. "Shhh, it's okay" I whispered still caressing it's forehead.

The horse stopped jumping and it let me caressed his forehead. It was now calm and under controlled. I quickly sat at his back and the both of us started going back to Arendelle. I was still holding my sword with me. I decided to brought a few things for my plan.

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I went to the bathroom I decided to take a shower. I locked the door I began taking off my clothes. I put my black hair in a messy bun. I went inside and began opening the shower. I let the cold water fall on my skin. It was refreshing and I kinda like it. I grabbed the soap from the counter and began rubbing it through my body. After that I let my body rinse using the shower. I turned the shower off. I grabbed my towel and I wrapped it around my body.

I went to the sink I looked myself at the mirror. I was not wearing make-up anymore it was now gone. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I spread a little toothpaste in my toothbrush. After that I began brushing my teeth. A few minutes passed I was done brushing my teeth. I rinse my toothbrush using the faucet so that It would be clean. I grabbed the cup full of water and began gargling. I spit the water out of my mouth and let it went through the sink.

I placed my toothbrush and toothpaste in my cup and placed it back on the counter. I opened the door and turned off the lights from the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door. I decided to lock my bedroom door because I'm gonna change into my clothes.

I dried my body using the towel. I grabbed a black tank top and some shorts in my closet and some undergarments. I began wearing my undergarments and some clothes. I grabbed my towel and my clothes from the bathroom and I placed it on a basket full of my dirty clothes, towels, and undergarnments.

I closed the bathroom door and unlocked my bedroom door. I formed my black hair in a side braid and tied it. I laid at my bed and I pulled the covers up. I closed my eyes and began sleeping. Suddenly I heard a noise coming from my bedroom.

I let out a sigh I got out of my bed and stood up. I looked around my room. There was someone standing in the darkness. He stepped in the lights illuminating his features. I can't believe it was Hans. I noticed he was hiding something behind his back.

"Wow, you think you could fool me with just your looks? I know you better than you think Elsa" he said to me with a smirk. "Yeah right, now get out of my room!" I said pointing at the door. "You think you can tell me what to do? I'm afraid not" he chuckled.

"So you wanna play hard? Let's do it then" I said to him amused. "Fine, let's go" he said with a grin. I began shooting him using my ice and dark powers. He began dodging them without any weapon.

Suddenly he went behind me and covered my mouth using a cloth. "Try doing that but it will never work, my Queen" he chuckled.

~Anna's P.O.V~

I went inside my room because my shift of guarding the castle of Arendelle was over so did The Guardians and my friends. I quickly laid at my bed because I'm so sleepy. I pulled the covers up and closed my eyes.

I realized something didn't feel right. I decided to went inside the bathroom I noticed that the light inside was open. I quickly closed it and it happen. I turned around and saw a dark figure in front of me.

"You! You're coming with me" he said pointing at me. I decided to went pass him but I was mistaken.

Suddenly he went behind me and covered my mouth using a cloth. "You know you can't save yourself from me" he chuckled.