Anonymous ~ Larry (Part 3)

I pushed his shoulders back but he grabbed my wrists and leant over me. I fell backwards and he put my arms above my head and pulled away.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRO-

He put his lips back onto mine and nibbled my bottom lip. Why is he cheating on Louis?! I thought he loved him?!

He kissed down my jaw and to my neck.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to fuck you for." Harry moaned and I shoved him back with my elbows. Sort of.

"Louis is your boyfriend!" He chuckled and I growled. So he thinks this is ok?! "When Louis finds out-

"Shh..." he put a finger on lips smiling and licked up my neck. My skin crawled and leant his face over mine. "Louis won't mind." What?!

"What do you mean, 'Louis won't mind'?" I hissed and he chuckled.

"He won't. Trust me." Harry's hands ran down my sides and I slapped them away.

"Well I will!" I pushed Harry off the couch and went to make a bolt for it though he caught my ankle.

"Jade." Harry pulled me back as I climbed over the back. Well... tried to. Harry held me on it and crawled back on pushing his chest on my back. "Trust me." He whispered and and spread my legs with his knees before grinding on me.

"NO!" He put a hand over my mouth and put a hand on my front. I screamed into his hand and he kissed my shoulder.

"I'm hotter aren't I?" I whimpered as he rubbed me. "Tell me Jade." He kept stroking me before spanking me. "Oh I can imagine fucking you." He bit my earlobe and pulled me back before throwing me on my back.

"HazzaBear!" Louis called and I went wide eyed as Harry grabbed my wrists and gripped my hip.

"In here BooBear!" He leant down and tried kissing me though I turned my head.

"Harry- what are you doing?" I went wide eyed and Harry chuckled.

"You know what I'm doing." He kissed my neck and I strained my hands.

"How dare you!" Oh boy here it comes. "Start without me." W-what? Harry chuckled and sat up as I looked at the ceiling wide eyed.

"I told you to trust me." Harry pulled me legs over his lap and I sat up panicked.

!It's ok Jade." Louis sat behind as I looked at him wide eyed. "We arranged this." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder.

"B-but- AH!" Harry rubbed my front and grinded on me.

"You like that?" He whispered as Louis massaged my breasts.

"N-nah!" I groaned and Harry undid my pants.

"We just want a good threesome fuck Jade." Louis whispered and I arched my back. Harry ripped my pants down and rubbed my underwear.

"P-please..." I whimpered and Louis pushed his hands under my shirt.

"Who gets first fuck?" Harry asked and Louis chuckled feeling my bare breasts as I panted and gripped the couch.

"Whoever." He pulled my shirt off and my bra on my collarbone. Louis pulled me backwards and Harry pulled himself from his jeans before pumping himself.

"Come here baby." Louis pulled my pants down and Harry tugged my underwear down. Louis sat crossed legged and pulled me into his lap. He gripped my thighs and spread them as Harry came forward.

I panted and Harry came forward before rubbing himself on me. I moaned and gripped Louis' hair as Harry slowly pushed into me.

"Good girl." Louis moaned and rubbed my clit as Harry slowly thrusted.

"Ooh." I moaned and Harry pushed his lips onto mine slowly thrusting.

"Fuck..." Louis moaned and tried pulling himself out.

"Yeah." I moaned as Harry kissed my neck.

"You like this baby?" He chuckled and Louis pulled me up as I gripped Harry's hair. Louis went on his knees before rubbing his tip at my second hole. Slowly pushing in, I gasped and Harry pushed his mouth over mine.

They both thrusted hard into me and I scrunched my face up.

"Baby..." Louis panted and spanked me.

"Fuck!" I moaned and Louis gripped my breasts.

"I-I need to cum!" Harry yelled and I lowered my hand feeling him thust in and out of me.

"Please..." I whispered and Louis came in me before Harry buried his face in my neck.

"OH!" He came and so did I.

A knock came on the door and Louis pulled out of me.

"Pizza man." He smirked standing up. "It should make this more interesting." He left the room and Harry pushed me on my back before he began thrusting again.

~ NouisHoransons_child