Meme Queen (or king)

Y/N Pov

As I finished humming to myself I looked up and saw Gowther on his phone (Just pretend they had phones now) "Gowther what are you doing? I didn't know you knew how to work a phone since your always reading books and shit." "Haha very funny Y/N." He said sarcastically "Do you mind if I look at what your doing?" "Sure" Gowther said monotonously. I scooted over to his hammock and looked over. "Oh my gosh, really dude, DANK MEMES!?!?!?" I shouted. " Yes I find them quite interesting and funny. Like this one.-"

"Oh geez Gowther

"Oh geez Gowther. You do you" I said while I went back downstairs. I saw Ban drinking as usual, Meliodas looking up Elizabeth's skirt the pervert, and King just watching all of this happen.
I walked up to king and tapped him on the shoulder, " Hey king what's up?" "Oh hi Y/N, I didn't see you there." King said as red spread across his face " W-well n-nothing really. I've been here watching them . I don't try to stop them anymore, last time I tried, I got a bruise." He said while lifting up his shirt. King pointed to a little purple spot on his rib cage area. A blush spread across my face "Uhhhhhh.... I g-got to g-go!" I said while running outside.

King Pov

"GEEAT YOOU SOM!" Ban said while chugging the beer"SHUT THE FUCK UP BAN!" Meliodas look up from Elizabeth's skirt and walked towards ban "Stop drinking so much. You won't be able to cook for us. Do you want us to starve?" " I could care less." Ban said while shrugging his shoulders. BAM!! I looked up to see Ban on the floor and Meliodas dusting his hands even though there was nothing on them. Except some specks of blood... Eh, Ban'll be fine.