Game time

Y/N Pov

After what felt like 5 hours outside, I came inside (SHOCKER) to a room full of crazies. A.K.A the sins. "Hey, we should play a game since we're all here together." "First off, Hay is for horses, and second, sure we'll play." Ban answered for everybody. We all gathered around a table in the corner of the bar. "I suggest we play monopoly. Hopefully we can cooperate together." Gowther said while pushing his glasses. "Ok sounds fine to me." Everybody (including me) said. Gowther laid out the board game and gave everybody got random pieces. I got the iron, Gowther the car, Ban the hat, King the boat, and Meliodas the dog. Merlin decided to leave cause she already knew it was going to get out of hand. Maybe I should've done that to but I'm the one who suggested the game. Damnit.

Meliodas Pov

I already know how this is gonna end.
Someone's going to be crying,
the board is going to be flipped over with pieces everywhere,
and someone's going to be proud of themselves (in a weird way). Oh well, it's been a long time since we've done games so this is going to be interesting.

Time skip brought to you by Ban's 6-pack

Gowther Pov

What. Have. I. Done. Y/N flipped the board and everyone else, Meliodas is crying, and Elizabeth wearing a Burger King crown on her head screaming, 'IM THE QUEEN BITCHES, BOW DOWN TO ME!!!' This day was fucked. I'm going to bed.