four

*not edited

Harry tossed and turned.  It was finally time to wake up when his alarm sounded on his iPhone under his pillow.  Groaning he sluggishly got up to get ready.  He got out of the shower when his phone rang.  It was the chief. 

"Hello, Harry."

"Hi, Cheif."  I wasn't sure why she was calling.

"I'm just letting you know I'll be stopping by at the Tomlinson's to check everything and to check up on you."  

"Okay, sir."  Harry's hands started shaking, that meant that Chief was observing his work.  

"Well you better start heading out, I'll be there at lunch time.  Bye Harry."  And she hung up before he could reply.

He ran his hands through his hair and groaned.  Harry got dressed in his underwear and scrubs.  He grabbed his reading glasses and a hair tie to put up his crazy mess of curls.  Harry was finally ready to leave when his phone rang again.  But this time it was Mr. Tomlinson.

He got there as fast as he could.  It was raining and there was a bit of traffic but he got there out of breath from running.  Harry let himself in not bothering to knock.  He ran to his room and saw Mr. Tomlinson try to calm his son.  

"What's happening?"  Harry asked throwing his stuff on the ground and rushing to Mr. Tomlinson's side.  

"He's awake Harry but he won't stop shaking, I-I wasn't sure what to do."  He looked like he was about to break down.

"Sir, why don't you leave the room, I'll get him to calm down and evaluate what's going on.  You can call the chief, he was planning on coming later but I think he should come now."  He said calmly.  

Without any other discussion, he left the room to let Harry take care of his son.  Harry got a pad and a needle to put in his arm.  That usually helped with his panic attacks.  After he inserted the needle it was the first time Louis' eyes were wide and open.  There was still light shaking so Harry squeezed his patients arm and said, "Shhh Louis you're okay, you're okay.  I'm your doctor, Mr. Styles."  He paused.  "You're finally awake.  Welcome back."

AN: sorry this took me so long to upload!  I have so much going on.  But I hope you enjoy this chapter, it's short but I'm going to upload the next one soon.

xxx