Chapter Six

Yoongi's fingers glided across his phone to reopen the message from Jimin. He checked the address once more before looking up at a small, but comfortable-looking house. He concluded that he had reached his destination, sliding his phone back into his pocket and he walked towards the front door, ringing the doorbell once he arrived.

Yoongi took a few minutes to gather his thoughts. He was here to obtain intellect about Jimin's life, preferably Taehyung's as well. He was going to play it nice and slow. Jimin already considered him a friend, which meant he's now closer to unraveling the mystery. Yoongi looked at the text once more, noting how he changed Jimin's contact name.

From: Park Jimin
hey yoongi! let's hang out, i have food at my house and we can watch a movie c:
Received at: 17:58

Yoongi looked under that message which revealed the address, glancing back up at the house. He nodded in confirmation as he finally heard rustling in the house, heading towards the door. Yoongi reminded himself once more of why he was there as the door opened.

Taehyung's smile fell when he saw who was at the door, "Oh, I hoping you were someone else." Yoongi didn't know how to respond to that and slid his hands into his pockets, awkwardly shifting from one leg to another as Taehyung's eyes narrowed at him, scanning him up and down, "You're here for Jiminie?"

Yoongi nodded, feeling stiff and slightly intimidated by Taehyung's cold stare. After a few seconds, which seemed like hours to the older of the two, a boxed smile spread across the brunette's face, "Why're you standing out there then? Come in, he's upstairs."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the strange boy, slightly praising himself for approaching Jimin instead of the weird one. He step foot in the house, looking around the small building before glancing back at Taehyung who was gazing out the window, seeming to be expecting someone. Yoongi decided to pay no mind to it and headed upstairs to his original destination.

Yoongi promised himself he wouldn't get distracted this time, that he would be victorious in the end. The whole school would soon realized how they shouldn't have doubted him, and would see how Yoongi is able to handle any situation, regardless of background.

Yoongi called out Jimin's name who opened his bedroom door and peaked his head out, face shifting into a genuinely happy smile as he motioned Yoongi inside his room. Yoongi mentally slapped himself, reminding himself once more that he wasn't here to enjoy himself.

Upon entering Jimin's room, Yoongi scanned his surroundings. A fairly large bed placed near a window, perfect for blinding your eyes during the sunrise. A small desk was placed near the closet door, with a television resting in the corner of the room at a perfect angle from the bed. Yoongi noted how little items his room consisted of, before remembering this was Taehyung and his family's house. Perhaps most of Jimin's stuff was with his actual parents?

Yoongi broke out of his thoughts when Jimin seated himself on his bed, tapping the spot next to him for Yoongi. Complying, Yoongi sat down as Jimin pulled a pizza box from under his bed, a sticky note attached to the lid.

i bought this pizza before you came here and hid it from tae. he would have devoured the entire thing if he knew i had it :p

Yoongi chuckled as he accepted a slice before responding, "Speaking of Taehyung, he seemed to be waiting for someone. What's that about?" Jimin rolled his eyes as he pulled out his handy notebook and pen. Yoongi thought about how inconvenient Jimin must feel if he didn't have his notebook or a device to communicate with.

he's waiting for jungkook. i'm happy he likes him but seriously he's being a little too obvious.

Yoongi would never admit it but it took him a while to connect Jungkook to Coconut Head, deciding it would be a good time to remember the boy's name. Yoongi puckered his lips, however, wondering what Jimin had meant. He figured if he wanted answers, he might as well ask the questions, "What do you mean?"