Hypnotized

Adrianna's P.O.V

I woke up in a cell. My head hurts like hell, What the fuck happened. So I started thinking about what happened.

  I gasped "Bonnie, BONNIE!" I kept yelling her name at the top of my lungs. "Oh shutuppp." Brittney said rolling her eyes.

   "You, you're the traitor Bonnie was talking about." I said with full hatred.
"Well...Im not the traitor Bonnie is, she betrayed her own father..just for her half sister,who she hates." She said folding her arms. "Hated*." Bonnie corrected her.
  "Wha-" she got cut off by Bonnie's weapon and she fell to the floor past out. 

She came to the cell and gave me..blood. "Why are You giving me blood?" I was confused. "Your turning." She said scared for my reply. "WHAT!" I screamed. "Shhhh there gonna know we're here."she whispered.

"Well..well..Well." We heard clapping behind us. "Shit.." Bonnie closed her eyes and turned around.

"Heyyyy dadddd."she said awkwardly.
"Hey kiddos." Al capon said with a smirk on his face. "Im not your kid..you're a dumb bitch." I said with an attitude. Then some people started showing up  behind him. To bad there all supernaturals..I could've killed them.

They took me and left Bonnie there with her dad.

Bonnie's P.O.V

"Okay so what are you going to do to her?" I asked my dad. "Im going to hypnotize her, she will do all the killing I need her to do for me." He smirked. "What can I do to help?" I chuckled.

"You can tell Clay, if we tell him he will try and kill me, he'll die trying to save Adrianna." He put his mask on and walked away.

"Hey sis." Kayla ran super fast and pushed me against the wall. "Long time no see." She smirked. I tried to give her a headache by doing some magic. She fell to her knees in pain. "O-okay stop please." She begged.

"That's right, bow down bitches." I ate my apple and walked away.

Adrianna's P.O.V

They took me to a room and sat me on a chair. They tied me up. It was really dark in the room. "What are You doing!"I screamed. Then they turned the TVS on, the whole room was filled with TVS.

The TVS showed people killing innocent people. "Please stop!" I begged. It showed Clay making out with some other girl...I started to tear up. It showed Valentina feeding on people. It showed my mom getting killed again and again.

What is this. I think to myself, then the TVS turn off and they let me out of the chair. When I got up, my father came into the room.
"How do you feel." He asked me, "traumatized.."I looked down at my feet.

"Asesino." He said looking right into my eyes. Then I felt like I wasn't me anymore. I was a whole different person.

"Yes, father?" I said waiting for him to assign me a task. "I need you to go to pink chaff street and get these drugs for me." He gave me this task to test me first. "Yes, father." I nodded and walked to the makeup,dressing room to change my look.

I put on an all black outfit and put on some blue contacts.

Then I went to pink chaff street to meet up with some girl who was helping me

Her name was dizguise pronounced disguise

Her name was dizguise pronounced disguise. Weird name but unique. She said to stay here at the roof top and wait for these guys that were supposed to give us our money from the last drugs we sold them.

We saw the two guys with guns, they looked prepared to kill us instead of giving us our money. She then told me to shoot the one in front of me. I shot him and he died...weird thing was I didn't care.

She shot the guy in front of her and we went down to get all there money and ran off.

I got back and took off all my makeup and contacts and my father told me to go home and get rest.