Chapter 1❤️

💦So I'm doing a prequel I guess you could call it to my last story 'Your love was handmade for somebody like me' about Shawn Mendes. Many of you asked for a story about Shawn & Arianas daughter Grace and Camilla Cabellos son Cameron.
This story I've already planned and I've put in some really important plots in it about teenage life and strong subject in this story that I think young people (like me) should know and I really wanted this story to be different so please no hate in the comments as it's important to know and I think you guys will know when these parts of the sorry come into play. So with that said let's get into chapter 1.
Chapter 1❤️
The sun was shining on Graces face as she laid on the beach with her boyfriend Cameron Cabello. Cameron and Grace had both turned 16 and had been together for a year now and loved each other so much, they had a special bond which was stronger since both parents had been friends since they were 17 and 19.
"Hun do you want an ice cream or something?" Cameron asked.
"Nah I'm fine thanks" Grace said with a smile.
Cameron smiled and took her hand and pulled her closer into his arms.
After a long day at the beach they both decided to leave and go back to Graces house.
"Will your family be home?" Cameron asked.
"Dunno dad might" Grace said as her and Cameron walked to her house hand in hand.
"Oh" Cameron said.
"Why?" She asked.
"No reason it's just I wanted to spend some time alone with you" Cameron said.
Grace didn't answer back straight away as she was little taken back by his answer, but she did think that she might be over thinking it.
"Oh I don't think so as my dad should be home" Grace said again.
Grace arrived home and walked in and saw no one was in the living room.
"Dad!" She yelled.
No one replied.
Grace rolled her eyes and pulled her phone out to text her dad.
'Dad is anyone home?' She texted.
"Shall we go upstairs?" Grace asked.
"Yeah sure" Cameron said as he followed her.
They reached upstairs and Grace went into her closet to get her pjs out.
"I'm just gonna get change i have sand in places where they shouldn't be, do you wanna take a quick shower or something?" Grace offered.
"Nah it's fine mums gonna want me back soon unless we could have a shower together" Cameron said as he kissed Grace on the lips.
Grace laughed.
"I'm afraid I have myself to clean another human won't help, another time" Grace said kissing him back.
Cameron leaned in for another kiss but was interrupted when Graces phone went off.
"It's my dad, he said that he's gonna be back now" Grace said reading the text message.
"Yeah I better go anyway mums probably freaking out" Cameron said giving Grace one last kiss and left.
🌹So what do you think? It's just the start so it's just the intro and I hope you enjoy what I've got lined up!🌹