Chapter 3❤️

Grace sat down in Geography, her least favourite subject and got her pencil case out.
"Right get your books out" the teacher said.
Grace knew that she didn't bring her book but pretended to look in her bag.
"Sir" she said as she raised her hand.
"Yes Mendes" the teacher said.
"I forgot my book at home" she said.
"Again?" He said.
Grace didn't know what to say back .
"Uh yeah sorry" she said.
He handed her paper and gave her a warning.
She sat throughout Grace lesson pretending to listen but instead she was daydreaming about everything but this.
She was taken out of her daydream when a ball of paper.
She opened it and saw writing, it said:
'What ya daydreaming about? Hope it's me, you look beautiful btw, Cameron xxxxxx'
This made her smile and she looked over at him and saw him looking at her with the most beautiful and drop dead smile.
Every time she looked at him she got butterflies.
She wrote back saying,
'I was daydreaming about nothing so not u as your everything xx you look beautiful too! Xx'
She threw it back to him when the teacher turned around.
Cameron opened it and read it he looked back and smiled with a wink.
The lesson finally finished and they day dragged on but Graces friends made the day feel more fun to her.
"Hey are you free today?" Cameron asked as they walked away from school.
"Yeah wanna come to mine?" She asked.
"Sounds great!" He replied kissing on her the cheek.
"I don't think anyone's home" Grace said as she opened her front door.
"Wanna go upstairs?" He asked.
Grace was taken back by his answer, he'd never said that in that way.
"Um yeah okay" Grace replied.
They both walked upstairs, Grace a little unsure.
They reached her room and closed the door.
Cameron took her hand and gave her a soft kiss on her lips that developed further.
Cameron wanted to take Graces too off but she slyly refused.
While they were kissing she could feel Cameron doing something with his pocket, she could see it from the corner from her eye. He was pulling out a condom.
Grace could feel her heartbeat pick up, this isn't what she wanted. She started to feel herself sweating and panicking, she wanted to say no but she didn't want to have rumours of herself round school that she didn't want to have sex. She just didn't want that.
Thankfully she heard the front door open.
She quickly pulled away and looked at Cameron.
"You should go I don't think my family would want me to be kissing and shit and besides I said I wouldn't bring anyone home" Grace said getting up from underneath from Cameron.
"Yeah okay, you okay you seem a bit...jumpy" Cameron said looking confused.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine" Grace said.
"You sure?" She asked.
"Positive" Grace said.
"Okay" Cameron said and gave her a kiss and a hug and left her house.
Grace didn't know what just happened so she gave Molly a call and explained, everything.
"Gray! He wanted to have it with you!" Molly explained.
"I didn't know what to do! Like I don't know if I'm ready or not" Grace said.
"Gray I can't answer that you will know and besides Cameron would never make you do anything!" Molly said.
"I know I know I wanna lose it to him but I dunno I'm scared" Grace said.
"Grace I think if you feel right do it" Molly said.
Grace nodded.
❤️What ya thinking?❤️