HAUNTED DOWN!!!!

Hi there my name is Akito, just to let you know I am a girl, I told you that because a lot of people mistake me as a boy but I'am fine with that, the reason I have a boy name is because my father wanted two boys, first came a boy my brother Ty then came me, he thought that least he could put a boys name for me, well I am fine with that since I am a Tomboy, I go to school called Akatsu high with my friends Kyo and Stella.

The first semester started everyone was lining up, my best friends Kyo and Stella came and stood right in front of me. Hi Akito! shouted Stella. Hi! I answered back. Hey...mumbled Kyo who was half awake. What's up Kyo stayed up last night? I asked. yeah.... I was on the internet when I found something really creepy. said Kyo. What was it!!! Stella and I asked curiously. There is a haunted house right next to our school it was suppose to be on sale but one night a student in our school saw a light flashing on and off inside the house, she went in to have a look but she never came out....said Kyo in a scary tone. Its probably a joke to scare people. I said. But every full moon night you hear screams of a girl. said Kyo. Maybe it could be the same girl who went in the house! said Stella. Maybe we should go check it out after school! said Kyo excitedly. You guys can go but I am heading back home after school. I said. Why? are you scared Akito? said Kyo. I just don't believe in those ghost stories, I mean who would! I said. Lets just go check it out if a light really does flick on and off, ok. said Kyo. Fine... I agreed.

So that afternoon Kyo,Stella and I went to see the haunted house. we stood near the gate and waited till night falls. Finally it was dark and really windy, we stood there looking at the house which seems like an hour and by the time I gave up and started to say I am going home, a light flicked on and off inside the house! All three of us stood there shocked and scared, the wind was howling and the light kept on flicking on and off! Three of us couldn't hold it anymore we screamed and ran away.