Chapter 2

Next morning at class I sent a note to Kyo and Stella that said we should go to the haunted house again today after school. Kyo sent me a note back that said i got my phone with me just in case something happens.

Finally the final lesson finished, I looked at Kyo and Stella and nodded at them which means we should go then they nodded back at me. So all three of us went to the haunted house and waited till night falls like we did yesterday. Hey, Look! shouted Kyo looking up. Me and Stella looked up. It's a full moon! Shouted Stella. That means we are gonna hear the girl screaming. I said. Stella and Kyo looked at me and swallowed hard.

Just like yesterday the wind was blowing hard. We waited and waited and finally the light started to flick on and off again! We looked carefully inside the window and then we saw a movement inside the house! Then we walked into the front yard and slowly walked closer to the window, we leaned forward to take a good look and we saw a girl sitting on a rocking chair head down with no expression. We took a good glance and we could easily tell that the girl is dead but the rocking chair kept on rocking and there was no wind blowing.

I thought I was seeing things but I thought I saw her head move up a little but once I was going to mention that, a hanging girl just came dashing down from the ceiling that maid three of us jump! We chould also tell that that girl was dead too. What's going on! said Kyo in a low voice. Then the girl who was siting down on the rocking chair stood up but her head still looking down. We moved back a little. Her head looked up right at us, her eyes were red and she was smiling in a scary way then she walked really fast towards us! We moved back in shock! She pressed her face to the wall! We stepped back and quickly snapped a picture from Kyo's phone and ran as fast as we can. We dashed through the gate and ran. We didn't care where as long we were far away from that house!