Chapter twenty two

A month later

"Goodmorning everyone! We are all in a rush this morning because it's traveling day! We are taking a family vacation to Florida. It's a double family vacay tho because the Donnellys will be meeting us there so Mr.Mike, Mrs.Jill, Brennen, Katie, and Ryan. we also have Hayden coming with us but his family isn't coming. Oh and the best part is we are all staying in 1 hotel room. It's a pent house though so there's 2 separate rooms with a kitchen and a living room and theirs 2 beds in each bedroom. And 2 bathrooms. So anyway, I'm ready to go. Except, I'm digging my outfit but I wanna check with mommy and ask if I look like a banana because Hayley called me banana girl" I say talking to the vlogging camera and going downstairs. When I get down there I call mommys name and I hear her in the den. I go down to the den and say "whatcha doin mommy?" I ask. "I'm looking for my yellow sandals because I want to take them with me" she says. "You mean the yellow sandals on my feet?" I ask and she looks. "Payton! Why do you have my shoes on?" She laughs. "Because they match my shirt. But Hayley called me banana girl, do I look like a banana?" I ask and she takes the camera from me and vlogs me. "Turn around" she says and I turn. "No the pink backpack takes away from the yellow" she says. "Thanks" I say and go back upstairs to the livingroom. When I get there a bunch of suitcases are by the door so I put mine there too and sit on the couch. The front door opens and Hayden walks in. "Sup Payton" he says and sits next to me. "Hey Hayden. Excited for Florida?" I ask and he nods. "Are you excited that Brennen is gonna be there?" He asks teasingly. "We have been dating for almost a year so yeah pretty excited" I laugh. "You know my brother Dylan?" "He's one of my bestfriends yeah I know him" "he likes you" Hayden blurts out and I choke on my gum. "I think your wrong" I say and he shakes his head. "He told me he liked you. He told me the day you left because Brennen was in the hospital" he says. "Well it doesn't matter because I love Brennen" I say and stand up because daddy called for everyone to get in the car.

I sit next to Hayley and Paige in the car. We jam out to Justin Biebers new song Despacito even tho we don't know what he's saying.

When we get to the airport we eat lunch and then board the plane.