Ava

AN:This first story is about Ava and is told by her so if you like a specific character then feel free to tell me.
----------------------------------------------

    *alarm goes off*

"Ugg" I heard my brother groan as he shut of the alarm and went back to sleep
"Alva get up, we have lots to do today remember."
"We do lots of stuff everyday Av"
"But the duchess is coming today"

He shot out of bed and into the bathroom fast as a cat running from a dog. I sighed and got up, walking  over to the closet and grabbed my maid uniform and put it on. Alva walked out of the bathroom and over to his closet getting his butler uniform.

After we were both dressed and ready, Alva walked out I put the last pin in my hair and looked at the wall that had a giant picture of a young man and two children. The man was are big brother Sebastian and the children were me and Alva. I smiled and walked out of the room and carefully shut the door. I walked into the living room were to my surprise Master Darkar was sleeping on the couch.

"M...m...Master?" I asked
"Huh, yes what?" He said half asleep
"Oh, nothing just you fell asleep on the couch."
"Oh yeah" he said getting up "I'll see you later."

I looked at the time '2:46 just enough time to get everything ready'. I looked around expecting to see Alva putting the books on the shelf, but he wasn't there. "Alva?" I called, no answer. I sighed 'Well I guess I can do this on my own'. I finished the cleaning, but I couldn't put the books back because I didn't know the order. I was starting to get angry when Alva walked up behind me taking the books and putting them all in the correct spot.

"Alva! Where were you!?" I said angry
"Oh, I was in Winter's room."
"Why?"
"Alexander woke up and the Zain and Glacie were still asleep."
"Well at least you got out in time."

We finish putting everything away right when Winter walked out '3:00 a.m'. "Good job you two, you can take the rest of the morning off. Well until Zz and Zc wake up."

"Thank Winter." Alva said walking off

I walked outside and looked off to see Ninjago City in the distance. Today is gonna be a good day.