11

"Its sexy" I spoke, my voice was suddenly sensual and low. Something about her short hair really turned me on. "It looks better than I ever could've imagined"

Regina hummed out her agreement as I reached up to card my hands through the now short hair that rested atop her perfect head. I was absolutely taken with it.

"Who cut it?" I ask, my voice almost catching in my throat as I continued to run my hands through the soft, brown hair.

"Caroline" Regina smirked "turns out she's got many hidden talents"

"Fuck, you're gorgeous" was all I could get out before I kissed her. She was eager, and it wasn't long before she was parting her lips to let my tongue explore her warm mouth.

With a moan, she pressed herself up against me, and I nearly cried out at the feeling of her pressed so firm and flush against me. Instead, I kissed down her neck and to the juncture between her neck and shoulder, grateful that there was no long, thick hair to maneuver around, I bit down and immediately stared to suck on the bite to sooth it, leaving an angry red mark on her perfect shoulder.

"Do you think we could go back to our chambers?" Regina asks, looking at me with blown pupils and rosy red cheeks.

I looked at her long and hard, trying to decide if she was asking what I thought she was asking.

"What are you asking me, lovely?" I ask, running my hands through her short hair, loving the feeling on my fingertips as the ends graze against them.

"Emm-ah" she takes my hand gently and kisses it softly, before looking up at me through her eyelashes in a way that could only be described as sinful.

"Make love to me"

~

When we got inside, our kisses weren't filled with the same urgency and need as before. They were soft and sweet, loving, careful. As I pushed her back delicately on the bed and slid her dress up and over her head, I could feel my fingers shaking.

I positioned myself in between her legs, with a knee pressed against her core and a hand  on her breast, while her soft hands worked their way under the hem of my own dress and slowly pulled it over my head the same way I did with hers.

"You are so gorgeous" I murmured, sitting back on my heels as I admired her body, laid out and waiting. I used my hands to graze her skin gently, going from her neck all the way down to her thighs. She trembled under my touch as her innocent looking eyes watched me intently.

Again, I leaned forward and pressed her lips against my own, matching the pressure of my lips to the pressure my thigh was pushing against her.

"Oh" she gasped out before rocking back into my leg. Her hands were fisted in my hair now, as she desperately ground her hips into the newfound feeling my thigh created.

I kissed down her jaw, down the side of her neck, down her collarbone. Lengthy, open mouthed kisses, even stopping to suck and leave bright red marks in obvious places. But I didn't care. I only cared about how her body reacted to my own.

When I'd reached her chest and eagerly sucked on a hard nipple, she was panting. Her back arched into me, trying to get more contact, trying desperately to ease the pressure that I knew was building within her.

"Emma" it came out short and breathy "I need- I can't- oh" she couldn't even form a coherent sentence, which made me smirk victoriously. She was shaking already, and I hadn't even made it to her core.

I began my descent downward yet again, stopping to suck marks underneath her breast, on her stomach, and on her hips. As I was biting and sucking a final mark into her hip, she began to squirm impatiently, her breathing erotic and fast.