time travel

Uknown's pov: a plane flies by causing the building to shutter with it's turbulence, and in that instant i had an idea. glancing out the window i watched the plane disappear into the clouds. free to go as it pleased. i ignored the loud commotion at the door and unclamped both sides of the window with precision so it made no noise. saying goodbye to my lover was the hardest part, i didn't want to leave her. who wants to be left alone? who wants to be alone? her lips tasted like strawberries; i kissed her one final time. leaving everything behind is spontaneous of me. i lunged out of the bathroom window. by chance i managed to grab onto the gutter and climbed down. everything was still wet outside, my pants now soaked from sliding down the drain. life is spendid. i was just wet minutes before i heard the door but that's the minimal reason for my sorrows. the road was quiet. the rain was hitting the pavement in the gentlest of ways. it made me remember her even more. with the morning sun peeking past the branches above me i come to my senses, where am i to go? there's nothing in my pockets, i've got nothing but my thoughts. car's began to hurdle by me causing me to look back every time. paranoia has taken it's toll on me." again, what have i done?" walking for what seemed like ages i stumbled upon a small playground. it's old, i can tell from the rust. the slides were blue, the base was crimson red. maybe i should sit and collect myself, think. my back was propped against the edge of the slide, i ran my fingers through my hair and released a heavy sigh. "i just don't know what the fuck to do anymore" "you can't get anything done properly, everyone around you gets hurt." "why love when it creates chaos?" wishing she was here i laid on the damp grass and gazed at the sky. she was drizzling onto me. Rayne. suddenly i felt the need to exert pain. which is kind of funny since it's all i do- all i've known. i ripped a few blades of grass out from the ground. "relax. relax. relax." i repeated. my eyes lids held one another. i kept my eyes closed for a moment in time and felt someone grab my shoulder. scrambling up onto my feet i look around and see nothing. nothing at all. now i'm nervous. they're looking for me. "FUCKKKK!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. the bush besides me shook a tiny bit but i caught it out my peripheral vision. creepy up slowly i'm completely cautious, and a fucking kitten peers out. "this is bullshit." it was grey with white paws, they looked like mittens. regularly i don't like stray animals but i picked it up. his/her paws were wet from the ground. i can't distinguish the difference between my agony and joy. tears stream down my face yet again as i cuddled the kitten. i'm not sure what time it is but it must still be early. now aware of my surroundings i sit on the slide petting the kittens soft fur. it's Thursday and children are soon going to roam the streets going to school. evading the scene was my mission. i walked south down Yamato road, i had a brilliant idea. eventually i left the kitten somewhere i knew a person would pick it up just as i.  alone again. it became hot spontaneously, sweat now trickling down my back. i'm almost at my destination  and i'm hungry. with no money i just had to do what i had to do. a pharmacy was up the street and i've already plotted on a bag of chips, at least. a gust of cold air welcomes me into the store and i made my was to the chip isle with ease. there were no cameras and the store clerk was distracted with customers, i swiped two small bags of doritos off the shelf and into my pants. calmly i start walking out of the pharmacy.

Cashier: have a great day man!

Unknown's pov: "yeah, you too yo." heh, didn't even notice. i'm back on Yamato, i pulled the bags out of my pants and began to eat them. the sweet and spicy doritos are the best. still walking down this never ending road i was pondering. what could have touched me like that at the park? it definitely wasn't the kitten. it was somethi-

Homeless man: "y-you got a dollar you c-can spare?"

Unknown's pov: "nah, if i had it i'd give you one. my bad." feeling like the biggest let down in the universe i put my head down.

homeless man: "that's alright dude, and if i had it i'd give you one too but i don't haha, thats why i'm asking you." grinning so hard his teeth were visible.

Unknown's pov: sharing a smile i waved at the stranger politely as i walked away. that guy must be off the shits. any who, it had to have been something grabbing me. i finally arrive to my destination. thinking of Rayne was the hardest part in doing this. before knocking i checked my reflection in the door window. darkness, along with messy hair. "haaah" i muttered licked my lips then proceeded to knock.

Clarissa's pov: what time is it? i grabbed my phone from beneath my pillow and flip over onto my back. 7:12am. well, who the hell is at my door this damn early? grabbing a pair of shorts off the end of my bed i slid them and scooted off the bed. i looked out the small window in the door and it was him. nostalgia hit me. hundreds of memories came to mind and i'm just trying to figure out why he's here. i opened the door slowly. softly i asked "whats's going on?..."

Unknown's pov: it may not be the best time to ask you this but do you still love me?

tobecontinued

gwa