-Introduction-

"Allie

"Allie..."

"Mmm..."

"Allie, wake up..."

"Okay I'm up..."

   He sat up and opened his eyes, "I hate this damn air mattress." He said, he felt a hand rub his shoulder "I know, we're getting the bed today, love." A voice said. His eyes finally adjusted, and he could see the empty living room, and sitting in front of him, Thomas Jefferson, his lover.

He rubbed his eyes then looked around "Whatcha looking for?" Jefferson asked "My glasses.." Hamilton said, then yawned. His lover got up and walked to the kitchen "You left them over here," He said "catch!" He tossed his glasses and hit Hamilton square in his face. He rubbed his face after saying "Ow" then finally put them on. He got up and fixed his over-sized Nirvana shirt then stretched. He walked over to Jefferson, demanding affection.
Later that day, they came home with new furniture and a bed, and Hamilton finally stopped complaining about his back.
"So, when are we having the party?" Hamilton asked, playing with Jefferson's hair "Uh, sometime next week." He replied. He looked up at Jefferson then laid his head on his lap, making him blush tremendously. He began to run his fingers through Hamilton's long, soft hair.
"You know...now that we have a bed.."

"I'm not gonna fuck you, Tommy."

"But-"

"No."

"Fuck you, Alexander."

He laughed.