Part six👏

*the next day at the competition* "Are you ready to lose?"Aphmau said Maniacally "wow cocky much?" Said Katelyn. "Yeah but that's only because we have practiced really hard and will beat your sorry butts" Aphmau said bitter "try me😑" Katelyn was ready. "Contestants number 53 and 54 up in 30 seconds!" Over the inner com. "Oh that's us" said Aaron dragging Aphmau with him. (This is what they performed.)

*the crowd stood up and cheered* "top that😏" said Aphmau to Katelyn. "Oh trust me we will!" Up next contestants....*fades away* "oh this us guys let's go" said Kim. (This is theirs)

*screams from the crowd were deafening* "😲😲w-w-w-what was? How? Ahh!" Aphmau was furious but amazed at how good they were. "Well we are going to take that as a complement and say thanks guys☺️" said Kim as she slipped away with Kawaii~Chan. "So Garroth what do you think about Kim?"asked Aaron. "W-what? What do you mean?!" Garroth blushed "you know! Do you like her?" Said Katelyn. "Yeah she's sweet why wouldn't I like her!" Garroth said misunderstanding the question. "No we mean do you have a you know, crush on her?" Said Travis. "O-oh. Y-yeah but promise you won't tell!" Yelled Garroth. "Fine promise" said aphmau.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~