Chapter 9>Directioner4ever_123

*********************************************************************************************

Jayden's P.O.V

What I told Niall wasn't true,I AM a virgin.I just got nervous so I lied that I was the school's bitch,like for crying out loud my first kiss was in 9th grade.So now I'm walking to school and meet up with Rosie.Once I got there I saw Rosie by my locker.

"Hey."She smiled,I told her a 'hey'.

"Don't you think Liam Payne looks hot today?"I looked at her like she was crazy.

"You like Liam Payne?You do know he's the badboy of the school,right?"She nodded and shrugged,I just rolled my eyes at her playfully.

"Then I ship you with Liam,your ship name shall be Losiem or Riam,Nah I like Losie more"And she started blushing.We told eachother bye and the we'll meet up at lunch and we went to our clases.

************

At lunch time Rosie wouldn't stopm talking about how hot Liam was,I just agreed with her cuz I have to say Liam Payne is hot.

Sincé it was free time I went to the field and sat down on a bench.I got my pone out and logged on twitter and begin spamming Jc Caylen from o2l cuz he is hot!.I saw that Niall was playing football and I have to say he looked hot,as ever!Omg did I just said that I thought to myself.

I watched that Jc actually followed me,I startedm breathing and controling myself from fangirling.I saw that Niall was coming up to me,

"Hey,babe"He put his shoulder around me.I jerked away from his grasp.

"Don't call me that"I glared at him

"Awh c'mon"And he started leaning in,I felt his lips crash with mine and there they were those stupid butterflies.I Heard his douchebags of friends Wolf wistl.I pulled away blushing.

"I-I have to go"And with that I left.

Niall's P.O.V

As I saw Jayden walk away I started feeling tingles in my whole body,I have to admit I may have a tiny crush on Jayden.I looked at Adam walking up to me.

"So the bet is still on?"

"Yeah"

"Good,just dont fall for her,dude"

"Wouldn't dream about it"Even thought I already am.

I left Adam standing there,I went through the corridors and saw girls looking at me,I winked at them and Heard then squeal,I chuckled knowing that I have affection on them.

******

All day I just thought of Jayden,Gosh what have you doen to me Jaydie?.So I decided to  go to her house...

*****************************************************************************

Bum!haha kinda of a cliffhanger but oh well c; so sorry for not updating still dont have fREAKING INTERNET,AGH!!!!But i try my best to update,really i try

WRITTEN BY:Directioner4ever_123