Chapter 10> "You what?"

Niall's pov

I opened the door to Jaydens flat, and she was talking on the phone with someone. "Love you too, mom." She hung up.

"Hey, babe." I said. "Dont call me that," She said, walking into the kitchen. I walked behind her. "Whats up?" I said. "Not much," She sighed. "Wanna drink?"

I nodded. "Sure."   She threw me a beer, and I caught it. "You good with football still?" I asked. "Not really-just a little." She shrugged.

"Want to play with me?" I asked. "Sure, there should be a ball downstairs." She said, and directed me to the basement door.

"Um.." I sighed, and went downstairs. I found the football. As I as walking to it, I bumped into a Trophie. I saw a bunch of Trophies.

They were for football. "Shit.." I said, grabbing the football quickly. I went back upstairs, and Jayden was making sandwiches.

"Got the football." I said. "Okay, lets go." Jayden said, and I took her hand, and directed her to the back.

**

We fell to the ground. "I totally beat you," She said. "No, I did." I said, tickling her sides. "No-o," She started laughing. "I b-be-bea-beat you."

I stopped tickling her, and we started staring into each other's eyes. I leaned in, and we kissed.

^

After, we lt go. "I love you, Niall." Jayden said. "I love you too, Jayden."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I changed my username to _FoodLoverxo.Its Miya, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.