1: hate at first sight

the room was softly glowing from the sun rising in Jeremy's room, he was awoken by the sound of his iphone. the time was 7:30.

he knew he had a conference today, talking about prime minister stuff. he knew he wasn't going to win, after all, teresa was already in the lead.
he gave his wife, Laura, a kiss on the head as she slept, quietly got ready, and headed out of the door.

on the way to the conference, he met up with his business partners, george and harry, they spoke about things such as how to persuade people to vote labour, instead of conservative.

corbyn looked smart. a black suit, but just the right black to make it look like he wasn't attending a funeral. he was wearing a black tie, to match, and thought his outfit looked rather smart.

the team arrived around 20 minutes early, which was clever because they had more time to plan speeches, and videos, and persuasive phrases.

they walked into the conference room at 8am, seeing Teresa already in place. Jeremy dared to look at her as she was fierce. almost tiger-like.

'no. Jeremy. no. you cant think of her like that. she is an enemy. you have a wife. ' he thought to himself. why was he fantasizing over his competition?

from across the room, Teresa could feel herself blushing. yes, she has a husband. but he doesn't seem to be doing anything with her at the moment. maybe it was time for a change.

--------------------------------

after the conference, nothing really changed. Teresa got up first. she walked past Jeremy's seat, and place a note onto his lap. the note read:

Jeremy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  my words cannot describe what I felt just then.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        we may be enemies but we could be a little more.

- Teresa xo