Owned

Time slowed down as the bullet hits me. For a second I felt the pain. I head him scream my name. I heard gasps and screams from other people. Suddenly everything became silent except the sound of a clock. Tick...tock....tick...tock..... In a flash I saw myself all bloody and lifeless in the arms of my lover. " So this is death..." I said my voice echoing. I felt nothing. Like nothing  ever happened. I felt weightless.

       I turned around and saw stairs. Stairs that lead underground. I gasped as some force wrapped around me and pulled me downwards. I looked back and light disappeared.

       I was being watched. By souls who hiss and murmur. I heard a shriek before chain appeared. Rough hands gripped my arms and legs. The chains touched my skin making me cry in pain. It burned...It burned as if I was on fire. Souls laughed and cackled.

       Then everything began to shake. Something was coming forward and I can feel it. BOOM...BOOM...BOOM...Every step it takes souls started disappearing. My eyes widened as I saw the most hideous creature I've ever seen. Skin all ripped revealing it's flesh,  eyes as dark as night and bloody rags covering it's body. It raised it's hand with only three fingers that has long and sharp claws. The chains around me disappeared replace by marks that says only one word: " Owned"