Chap 4

Nialls P.O.V

She is actually very pretty but for some reason doesnt seem my type. Shes acts like she doesnt want to come up here.. why???

Ellas P.O.V

I look at all of them. The one with curly brown hair (think hes harry) looks a little bit more happier and is staring at me more intently. 

Liams P.O.V

Dang shes very sexayyy but I seem like Im the only one thats not in a trance. I say into the mike whats your name She says very slowly Ella and I say what a beautiful name. Ella smiles lightly and I see Harry grimace a little. All of us say in unison come when were finished so u can start your stay with us for a 5-day. Congratualtions. All she does it nod and almost runs off the stage going back to where she was.

Eleinas P.O.V

I ignore her for the whole entire time. I dont want to listen to her lame-ass aplogies. I know i shouldnt be doing this but I feel like I have to.

Ellas P.O.V

I begin to cry harder and harder by the passing minute. This is all their fault. Well not really but if they hadnt called me I really wouldnt be in this situation. She is my best friend and now I dont know what she is to me anymore. After what feels like a billion hours they finish. All the audience is sad, and so am I.