Chap 6

Ellas P.O.V

I almost have tears in my eyes on what I see. Its trees making a heart shape. Always have seen them in movies but my parents say I would never see it. I took out my phone and texted showing the the picture. I was too lazy to call them of where I am.

Harry's P.O.V

I see her eyes and she is almost crying. I wonder why but to me the trees look cute. We enter the hotel and my boss shows me wheres its at. He says get comfortable for now and later were going to the pool. Im going to enjoy this I thought to myself

Ellas P.O.V

This place is huge. Walk into six rooms. Wait theres.. 7 of us (including their boss) CRAP! im gonna have to share w/ someone. Harry approaches me and askes if i want to share I nod my head lightly and sigh. I walk into "our" room. The beds made. Two fluffy pillows are there. The walls are white. And theres one soda can on the floor. I jump on the bed and lay down. Harrys next to me and starts tickling me I laugh hard and keep saying stop. The rest of they guys come in and say what happened. I explain that he started laughing. They all said ooohh and then they all walk out. except liam he looks nack at us says If anything use protection we both laugh and then walk out. Oh god liam i think.

Harrys P.O.V

I got so turned at that point. I wish I could do that to her. Would be amewose to see her huge curves and that huge ass she has. Ohh what I could do with her she has no idea.

Ellas P.O.V

I think about what Liam say and think Im too young for that "even with protection" that stuff doesnt always work I think. Harry walk out of the room. And I call my mom and tell her where I am. Shes not surprised like I thought its supposedly on the news. About the new change of the events at the concert. After I finish talking to her I go outside and hear that some of my stuff is coming here and that there going to the pool soon. I say kay and go bac to bed.