Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Treasure

Should I answer? Should I just ignore it? I don't even know what to do.

There's a high chance that the person calling is Santiago. But who knows? It could stand for Slut or Sally shit I don't know.

I contemplate if I should answer it or not until I realize it stops ringing. I sigh, relief. But then it starts ringing again.

It must be important if this nigga called twice. I let it ring until it stopped. But then this nigga called [again]! This is getting annoying so I sent him/her a text.

'Brandi': Who is this? I lost all my contacts.

S: Don't play with me bitch you know good and well who this is. Don't try to set me up.

'Brandi': I don't know who you think you're calling a bitch but you could fix that right now. Now let me say this again, who the fuck is this? Tell me now before I block your number.

They might not know they're talking to me but I still get defensive, like who do they think they're talking to? The fuck.

S: Since when did you get balls? You were laying in my bed about 10 minutes ago, guess who.

Then the person sent naked pictures of Brandi in, he/she's bed. There was a shadow in one of the pictures that looked like a man.

Now that I look closely, I think I find this person familiar.

I chose not to reply to who I know now as SANTIAGO's BITCH ASS so I could collect my thoughts. Brandi is fucking around with Santiago. Why though?

We gave her no reason to ever want to leave our gang or fuck with the enemies. Maybe she's being forced to...

"What the FUCK!" I yell

I hear Nique run up the stairs.

"What happened !!" She yells with two guns in each hand. She's a real thug.

"Nothing bitch put your gun down. Come look at this." I said and threw the phone at her.

She looked at the conversation and her eyes got wide but then filled with anger.

"What the fuck is this bitches problem! She's such a fucking thot (that hoe over there) I swear the next time I see her..." She continued on.

"Son chill we need to act like nothing is wrong. Kill her with kindness. Literally." I said

"That's going to be hard... I might just choke her then head-butt her for real." She said then laughed.

I just walked away, in the mean time I might as well go eat.

Chris

I swear I've been trying my hardest not to sharkeisha those broads. First, they escape the hospital, then bust my tires then fucking steal my phone? They have no chill.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hit women but, they don't even act like women. They act like fucking thugs.

But anyways Dante and I were currently at the trap trying to track my phone. Our computer guy wasn't doing shit to help.

"Man let's just go to their house, stop being a pussy man." I said to Dante

"Man I don't feel like getting my phone jacked today. But aight since you insist, YOU just want some pussy." He said.