Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I was seriously contemplating on ending this book haha.

Y'all's comments give me life though thank you ❤️.

Treasure

I listened to this whole lecture about how I shouldn't leave the gang blah blah the gang life is all I know blah blah blah.

"-We started this together and were going to end this together!" I heard Nique say as soon as I tuned in.

"Are you done...?" I asked.

"No I'm not! You need to listen-"

"No you need to listen. Through out this bullshit discussion you haven't even once mentioned my feelings. You haven't once asked, 'what's your point of view Treasure?'"

"That's not the point! You don't understand how I feel!"

"Okay Domonique. Tell me how you feel." I sat back and waited.

"I feel as you're trying to leave me to run this gang all alone."

"What is the point of this gang anymore? Who else do we have to kill?"

"You never know who could-"

I interrupted her. "No one! The reason we made this gang was to defeat Santiago's. We did that so who is left to kill? No one!" I tried to explain to her clearly.

"Okay so after this what are we going to do?"

"I don't know about you, but as for me I know damn well I'm not going to sit on my ass and wait until the next gang shows up. I'm going to move on with my life." With that I walked away.

That discussion was obviously not getting anywhere.

I went back into the kitchen to examine what Chris and I found so far.

Majority of the mail we looked through was crap. The only thing useful is the prom pictures of my parents, Nique's parents and Santiago.

I'm still confused on why Santiago would look so angry when it's prom..

I walked passed Treasure to the office in the back of the house. I faintly remember coming back here when I was younger, when everything was normal.

The office door was locked. And it seemed like no one has been back here since forever.

I went back into the kitchen to get those two kids I found earlier in the package. I wonder why the office would be locked.

The big key fit the hole and unlocked the office.

I walked into the office and didn't expect to see what I saw.

Dante

"Son can you choose which one you want! Extra salty crabs or extra spicy shrimp? Nigga this ain't hard!" I yelled at Chris.

The waitress looked at us like we were crazy. I mean, we are.

"Aight lemme get the um...the um..." Chris trailed off looking deep in thought.

"He will get the spicy shrimp, two orders of that. I will get two orders of the crab set. Thank you and bye." I gave both of our menu's to the waitress.

Chris and I decided to eat here and give the girls some time to hash out whatever is going on with them.

"She was kinda cute." I heard Chris mumble.

"She somethin' slight. Treasure way better though." I said on purpose.

"Man I've been trying to get at that bitc- female for a long time now. She obviously doesn't want me."