Four X Male Reader

You watched him from a distance. He was lifting weights and you could fell your pants slowly start to trace at the sight of his perfect body.

He looked in your direction and you did your best to hide around the corner, but you could hear his heavy breathing as he approached and you wanted to run. To hide but it felt like you were paralyzed.

He rounded the corner and he had a light smirk on his face. "So did you like what you saw," he asked and you bit your lip but your member twitched again. He smirked and glanced down. 

"I'll take that little problem down there as a yes," he said and grabbed your now fully hard erection through your tight pants.

You let out a soft groan and he kissed you gently. You wrapped your arm around his neck because of him being taller than you.  He lifted you up and pressed you against the wall and almost as if it had happened a million times you wrapped your legs around his waist. 

You grabbed the rim of his shirt and pulled it over his head. You ran your hands up and down his back as he slowly went down to kissing your neck.

He bit down and you kissed when you felt blood dripping down your neck and his tongue quickly licked it up. 

He pulled your shirt over your head so you were both bare chested and close together.  He carried you to his room and locked the door behind him. 

He laid you on his bed and glanced down at you. "Are you okay with going all the way," he asked. 

You nodded because you wanted him. More than anything. He pulled your pants off and licked at the erection bulging inside of your tight black briefs. You groaned and whimpered. 

"Four please. Please blow me," he licked again teasingly and smirked.

"Say it one more time," he whispered and you gave him a flat look but sighed.

"Please Four. Please blow me," you said and he pulled the briefs off and took your tip between his lips before you could take a breath.

"Fuck. Holy shit Four," you screamed and threw your head back into his pillow. He started to bob his head and stared you in the eye the whole time watching every little thing you did.

You felt the pressure building but before you could release he wrapped his hands around the base of you balls and squeezed and you felt like you were going to shoot but didn't.

You let out a loud cry and he kissed you lightly. "Not yet," he whispered and then sat down and you knew what he was expecting.

You unbuttoned his pants and didn't hesitate to pull them off. You felt his dick slap you across the face and you rose an eyebrow.

"You go commando," you questioned.

"Yeah and you should too. It would make doing this all the time so much easier," he said and you smiled and slowly licked up his shaft. You licked his slit and earned a moan before you took in the first to inches before pulling your head back up and you could fell his hand tangle in your hair.

"Your doing amazing," he whispered when your eyes met. You took in the next two inches with a little struggle and then forced yourself to take in all of him. He threw his head back and you felt happy that you made him feel that way.

"It is so hot seeing you down there, blowing me (Y\N)," he whispered. You sucked in your cheeks and swirled your tongue around his member and he let out an approving grunt. You felt him thrust into your mouth and you gagged. He apologized for making you gag but you didn't honestly care.

He pulled you off of him and laid you on the bed. He opened a drawer and pulled out a bottle of clear liquid.  Lube. He squeezed some onto his fingers and slowly pushed a finger into you.

It was uncomfortable at first. He slowly started to thrust the finger deeper into you before pulling it out and adding a second. You bit your lip at the pain the sudden intrusion caused.

He kissed you lightly as he started to thrust the fingers in and out of you and started to scissor you slowly. "Holy mother fucking shit," you screamed as you suddenly started to see stars.

"I said the same thing the first time my prostate was touched by another man," he said and you rose an eyebrow again.

"Didn't think you bottomed," you said and winced in pain when he added the third finger. 

"Yeah. Definitely don't mind having another man inside me. Maybe next time you can top me," he said.

You nodded and felt him pull his fingers out of you which caused you to whimper. "Do you want me to wear a condom," he asked and you liked how much he cared.

"No. I want you inside me as fast as possible," you said and he smirked. 

"Good. I didn't want to walk across the room to grab one," he whispered with a chuckle. He lubed his cock quickly before throwing one of your legs over his shoulder before pushing into you slowly.

"Tell me when your ready, " he said when he'd made his way completely inside of you. You'd hoped the fingers would prepare you but they hadn't. This still hurt like hell.

After a few moments when the pain had almost faded you nodded and he sighed with relief before pulling the first couple of inches out before bucking his hips forward and lashing back into you. Then he pulled halfway out before thrusting back in. Then he pulled everything out but the tip and trusted back inside of you.

He slowly sped up and repeated the process of leaving almost nothing in. "Four, fuck me harder, " you said and he replied with a thrust that hurt you slightly but also felt better than the rest.

"Shit. You are so fucking tight," he groaned with his head thrown back.  You ran your hand up his chest.

"Faster. Fuck me faster, Four," you moaned out and he did. He thrust faster into you and he reached his hand down and his strokes matched with every thrust.

"Shit," you yelled as you felt yourself shoot onto your chest and his hand.

"Fuck," he groaned and buried himself deep inside of you and you felt him shoot his load inside of you.

He brought his hand that had been jerking you up to his lips and licked your cum off of his hand. He pulled out and swiped some of his release from your hole and brought it to your lips and you licked it eagerly.

He laid next to you and put his arm around you. Both of you were covered in sweat and were panting. "I love you, (Y/N)," he said and you smiled.

"Love you too, Four," you said and cuddled into his chest.