six.

a/n: they get a little frisky, read at ur own discretion, love u lots!

6.

I woke up in the middle of the night to find myself in her bed. Ricky was wrapped around me for dear life and I was so used to her leaving me in the middle of the night that I didn't expect the feeling of relief that washed over me. This was the girl I loved. I loved her so much but I knew that she had hurt me too many times for me to believe that this was real. I couldn't get my hopes up again just for her to keep fucking me over. Pulling her arms from around me, I got up out of the bed. Pulling my phone from my jean pants pocket to find several missed calls. I looked through the call log as I made my way to Ricky's balcony, careful so that I didn't wake her. Three from Nathan and five from Savannah. I had a lot to explain to her, and I had to let her down easy. There was no way that I could ever go back to her after this night with Ricky ––– I couldn't even if I wanted to. I decided to get Sav out of the way first. Pressing her name on the phone, I held it up to my ear and she answered on the second ring. "Hey." I sighed.

"Hey? Hey is all you have to say to me after I've been worried sick over you? I must've left you like a billion texts!" She snapped. It was true, I had one-hundred and twenty text messages from her. "Where the hell have you been Trevor! I'm sure Nathan's got a search party out for you."

"I've been.... I've been with Ricky."

"Who the hell is..." she pauses. "Your ex-girlfriend? The one that screwed you over constantly?"

"She wasn't exactly my girlfriend." I defended.

"Doesn't matter. What the hell are you doing there? Are you out of your mind?"

"Maybe."

"You need to come home."

I thought about what she said. We didn't share an apartment together, and we barely had sleepovers and yet I could hear in her voice that she was terrified to lose me. That should've sent something through me, it should've made me feel good or something but it didn't. Instead, I felt almost disgusted at the fact that she was telling me what I needed to do. I couldn't help the words that came from my mouth next. "I am home."

ricky.

I woke up to an empty bed, which was almost what I expected. I had hurt Trevor too many times to count and now he was just giving me a taste of my own medicine. Hurt like a bitch though. I loved this man more than life, all I ever wanted was to be good enough for him and I never was. I didn't even know I was crying until I felt tears running down my cheeks. Sitting up in the bed, I sighed and wiped at my face before pulling on my robe and shuffling down the hall towards the kitchen. That's when I saw him. He was standing on the balcony with the phone pressed to his ear. He looked like he was stressing out but the moment he looked up and his eyes caught mine it all melted away –– all of it. He was looking at me like I was the best thing he's ever seen in his life and I couldn't help but start crying again. The relief that washed over me almost brought me to my knees because I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that he stayed. I walked towards the door and pushed it open in time to hear him mutter, "I have to go," just as I crashed my lips to his. He didn't waste any time in reciprocating. His lips were so damn soft and his hands, god, his hands were everywhere. Touching me, feeling me, groping me and I loved every minute of it. It was like he had missed me so much that he didn't know what to do with himself and I don't know what about that turned me on but it did. Feeling so wanted by him? It was euphoric. "I want you to take me back to bed." I whispered against his lips. He pulled back, his eyes searching mine. "I want you to make love to me."

"Ricky..." his voice sounded so pained. I almost thought that I had made the wrong decision in speaking my mind before he was lifting me up and carrying me back into the house.

trevor.

I couldn't think. There wasn't a damn thing in my mind other than her, nothing but her. I should've felt wrong. I hung up on Savannah as she was crying and telling me all the things any man would kill to hear from a girl like her but I couldn't find it in me to care. Especially not when Ricky came down the stairs and was looking at me as if it was the best thing in the world that I was still there. Somehow, we got here. Tangled in her sheets as I'm ripping every article of clothing she had on off that pretty body of hers. Her touch was frantic. Her fingers against my skin sent my body into a damn frenzy and I knew that I was done for. The moment I slid her panties off and tossed them onto the ground I knew that she was mine for the taking. Her moans were so soft before, but as soon as my head placed between her legs, they turned into screams. Her legs were shaking and her body was trembling, but I didn't stop. I didn't want to stop. The first time we ever had sex I was young and dumb, I was going to show her just what she was missing out on. "Please," she panted, eyes rolling to the back of her head while her fingers tugged on my shaggy hair. "Please Trevor, I can't take it."

"You can't take what?" I asked, kissing the inside of her thighs.

"I want –– I want you."

"You have me." I retorted nonchalantly.
"I want you inside me."

"Oh." I stated simply, sliding two fingers inside her. The groan that escaped her lips was fucking heavenly. "Like this?"

"No." she whispers breathlessly. "No."

"Specifics, Ricky. Use your words."

"I want your cock inside me."

"How bad?" I asked with a cocky grin just seconds before teasing her with my tongue again.

"So bad." She whimpered, "so terribly bad." Pulling my fingers from out of her, she sighed, content with me sliding back up her body so that I'm positioned between her legs. She doesn't wait, her hand is wrapping around me and sliding me inside her without a problem and I'm all for it. I watch her face the whole time, and it's beautiful. She's beautiful, everything about this moment was so fucking beautiful and I didn't get how lucky I could possibly be.

We didn't stop until the sun started peaking through the curtains and we were both finally sated with each other after days, weeks and months of being away. I hadn't nearly gotten my fill of her, but this time I knew she'd be there the next day. If her cuddling up to me again as she fell asleep wasn't enough, the words I love you slipping from her lips seconds before she knocked out, was.