DAY 2: FRIDAY PRT 2

They were walking away to play something else when a tall group of boys were passing by them. The tallest and in the middle had spotted the two walking and stuck his foot right as Hoseok walked by.

Hoseok had fallen onto his knees and hands on the floor that stung with the sudden force. His left knee stinging more as he winced in a pain from scraping it on the carpeted floor. The taller male that tripped him laughed along with his buddies that followed him.

Yoongi felt anger rise as he watched Hoseok sit on the floor for a few seconds with pain decorated all over his face. Yoongi helped him get up and whispered something into his ear, Hoseok made a questionable expression but nodded his head.

"What the hell man." Yoongi yelled and the other males turned around and their leader walked passed them smiling.

"What? He should watch where he's going."

"And you should watch your step." Yoongi spoke with anger, a menacing voice. Yoongi had kicked him right where it hurts the most and kneed him in the stomach when he had bent over.

Yoongi quickly turned around and took Hoseok's hand in his, their fingers intertwined and pulled him along as they ran out of the building with the group of males chasing them.

They ran and smiled as Yoongi seemed to have a place in mind taking specific streets that seemed like a method to loose them. After a couple of minutes, Yoongi had ran into a small clothing store and past the cashier into a small closet.

"Yoo-"

He pushed Hoseok inside and he went in with him. It was a small space, almost impossible for the two to stand on two feet. Yoongi had put one leg between Hoseok's legs and the other loosely wrapped it around Hoseok's leg.

There was almost no space between them, their noses next to each other's feeling their breath's heat hit their cheeks. Their breathing heavy due to the running they had done.

Hoseok had turned his head blushing, heat rising in his cheeks, but it wasn't visible due to the almost dark, small closet space.

Suddenly the entrance to the small boutique opened.

"Miss did you see two guys run in here?"

"No, I'm sorry." The woman spoke calmly.

The boy had began to walk to the door and was about to walk out when a ringing had gone off, Hoseoks phone.

Yoongi quickly wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist taking out of Hoseok's back pocket and covering the micraphone by pressing it onto Hoseok's back.

The movement had caused Hoseok to move closer to Yoongi in almost an embrace. Yoongi pressed the volume button still covering the microphone and Hoseok going stiff in the awkward and intimate hug.

The male had turned around and was approaching the closet but the woman had informed him that it wasn't allowed for nonemployees to be back there. The male had turned around and walked out of the boutique. The woman waited a for a minute before making a light knock, "the coast is clear."

Yoongi put Hoseok's phone back into his back pocket and opened the closet door stepping out first with some struggle and Hoseok followed behind him blushing a pink blush. The tips of Yoongi's ears were red with out knowing the reason.

"What did you do this time?" The woman asked calmly and Yoongi asnwered in the same tone.

"I kicked and kneed someone."

"It better have been for a good reason."

"It was. We're going to the back." Yoongi placed his hand on his back and guided Hoseok to an office and sat him down on a sofa.