Take Flight

Acropolis of Athens

January 4th, XX14

PARTHENON – KRATOS' ROOM

That very night, everything seemed peaceful until the very human characteristic that everyone experience gloomed Kratos' conscious. The very thought of his life being a lie dwells in the back of his mind and with that, Kratos' dreams were halted with the answer...

CLOSE: KRATOS

FLASHBACK TO:

Sicily, Italy

December 15, 1978 (2:11PM)

HOSPITAL – SINGLE PATIENT ROOM

Angelina is sitting up on her bed holding a baby wrapped in a white cloth. Torū is standing right next to her with a joyful smile. They both watch the baby's reactions out of pure joy...

ANGELINA

I'm so happy, I can't believe it. Our very first child.

The baby starts to open his eyes, looking up at his mother. She smiles at the baby and says...

ANGELINA

My little angel.

Angelina looks over to Torū and asks him.

ANGELINA

Ohh we never decided on his name.

He reaches in to take his turn in holding the baby. The baby boy reaches his small hands toward his father with a giggle.

TORŪ

How about...Kratos.

The baby giggles to be given a new name. Torū begins to start playing with Kratos by tickling his belly while saying...

TORŪ

Welcome to the Romano family, mio figlio (my son). I can already tell that you are going to enjoy being with us.

Kratos lets out a loud laugh. Both Angelina and Torū smile from the memories they will soon share with Kratos. Baby Kratos begins to reach for his mother.

POV: KRATOS

Kratos looks closely at Angelina's face and notices that it visible. His question about the women from the other day is cleared. However, when he directs his attention back at his father it's a bit hazy, the eyes are not clearly visible.

ANGELINA

Kratos Antonio Romano

TORŪ

I thought you were going to give him your last name?

ANGELINA

No, he reminds me of you. I want him to have both your middle and last name.

TORŪ

Hmmm?

ANGELINA

He also reminds me so much of my father.