Chapter Four

I finish my homework a little while later. I look up at Cas; who's fallen asleep on the couch. I quietly get up, put my homework away, and cover him up with a blanket; kissing his forehead. I start to walk to my room when Dad calls for me. I walk to his room and stand at the doorway. "Yes, Dad?" I ask; seeing he's clicking away on his laptop; sitting on his bed.

"Remember that thing that killed your mom?" He asks not looking up. "How could I forget..?" I say. "I think I have a lead on it. I'm gonna be gone for a few days; I'm leaving tomorrow morning." He explains. "Do you really have to leave tomorrow morning, Dad..?" I sigh. Dad looks up at me, half closing his laptop and half shouts. "What? Do you not want me to find the thing that killed your mother?!" I take a step back. "I-I do, Dad... It's just that you're always gone..." I reply.

"That's what happens when you're in the family business, Dean" He says opening back up his laptop and stops paying attention to me. I walk to the kitchen to get something to drink. I turn around away from the fridge and Cas is standing there; I jump a little bit. "Jesus Cas, you scared me..." I chuckle a little. "O-Oh S-Sorry, Dean." Cas blushes. "It's okay." I say softly kissing him. He kisses me back. "You thirsty?"

I ask. "Y-Yeah, a little." Castiel replies. "What do you want to drink?" I ask looking at him. "Do you have Pepsi?" He asks. "Yeah." I say, turning back around; grabbing a can of Pepsi out of the fridge, and hands it to him.
"Thank you, Dean." He smiles. "Your welcome." I say, slightly smiling. I grab his hand and we walk to my room; I close the door. I set my soda down; Cas putting his down too. I look at him; smirking.

"W-What..?" He asks lightly blushing. I gently pin him to the wall and start kissing him. He blushes hard and kisses me back; our lips moving in sync. I wrap my arms around his waist; kissing him deeper. "What the Hell, man..?!" Sam asks. I turn my head around to look at Sam.

"What..? Are you jealous?" I Smirk. "What...? N-No I'm not.. Anyway, I need to ask you something. In private.." Sam says. "Alright. Fine.." I look back at Cas. "I will return." I say and walk out of the room with Sam. "What Sam..?" I ask frustrated. "Are you sure you want Castiel staying with us..? Anything could happen to him." Sam asks. "It's fine...! I'm watching over him!" I scowl. "You're watching over him all right." He smirks and chuckles.

"S-Shut up, Sammy..." I blush lightly and stutter. Sam laughs and walks back into his room; I walk back into the room; walking to Cas who is now sitting on my bed.
"Now, where were we?" I smile and kiss him on the nose. Castiel blushes. I lay him down gently on my bed and I lay next to him and kiss him on his lips. He gets comfortable and falls asleep; I put my arm around him and fall asleep too.