Love and Time

Love is a word that you express to a person.
When you love someone you tell them how much you love them right?..

But in your life how many times did you say that you love the ONE that created you, give you the love that no one can compares..

When you wake up in the morning did you say thank you for giving me another life, or just simply got your phone and look at the notification....

Love is a sacrifice..
Sacrifice Yes! because when you love someone you must sacrifice for there own happiness.. even though it hurts for you..

That the feeling of God the Father when He sacrifice His son for us to live an everlasting life..

Time yes it is just a number..
A number that all of human being consume in internet, online games, texting someone and many things..

In a day there was 24 hrs..
How many hours did you sleep?
And after that when you woke up what is the first thing you do?

In the remaining time did you think to pray? Worship? Read the bible?.. many of us this is the struggles because others think that is just nothing but NO..

When you did this, it is just a way on how you can express how much you love JESUS..

Reading the word can help you to know Him more.. When you worship it is the how you say thanks to Him.. Praying is how you communicate to Him..

This things is not a waste of time it is WORTH IT..

When you love someone you will do anything to make them happy right?..

So do everything also to make HIM happy by Reading the Bible, Worshipping Him, Praying..

Thanks for Reading my stories..
This is based on my experience..
Godbless.