Giving me Hope

Every time i am down i know there are problems that i just can't ignore, there are times that i just want to focus on something but i can't because of that problem but i know that God is doing something that can help me to solve that problems.....

There are problems that can be solve by our own skills but not the way we wanted to solve it, that skills comes from God who gave us the knowledge to solve the thing by our own but honestly we cannot because without the HELP of Him we are just a child who didn't know what to do when an accident happen...

There's a lot of testing but we should not just give up we must find the SOLUTION of it, by working and praying for the right solution and HE is the RIGHT SOLUTION to that problem...

Every person has  there own different ways to solve there own problem by posting it on the social media, writing it on a notebook, talking to a friend or anyone that you trust but the truth is there's is ONE way that can help you by talking to God, He knows your problems, pains, insecurities and so many things that can feel you down, hopeless, lonely... 

Talk to Him, Pray for His guidance, directions and HE will guide you through all the way, Jesus is the KEY to your problems every tears that drops to your eyes he sees it, HE will not turn away from you because He loves you so much.

He gives us hope every time we feel so hopeless, He encourage us to keep moving and we will see the end of the line and realize that we've made it because we didn't just give up but we follow the paths that the Lord has given us.