Pilot

"This is angle is perfect, Alex. Give me a little more sass! "

says the photographer who is intently focusing the lens at me. I give my everything to the camera and playfully tug at my boxers as directed. This is my fourth gig for Wanes as an underwear model. I continue doing various poses in front of the camera until I am dismissed on a short break for in between shoots. My manager, Adrian  Dufoir, approaches me and helps me put a silk robe on while congratulating me.

"Un autre travail bien fait, Alex. Another job well done. "
"I brought you some water, he says while handing it to me."

I cant help but feel nervous every time he sees me like this, but he was the one who made me this way... Made me into this beauty that every man wishes he had. I shyly turn my head and place my lips around the opening of the bottle and let the cool liquid travel down my throat. Deciding that Id had enough water, I place the bottle on the chair that was reserved to me and resume the shoot.
"Wish me luck,"

I say to Adrian whilst sliding in a wink.

"Bonne chance. I wish you the best of luck, Alex. "

I make my way back to where Im supposed to shoot. In the distance, I can hear an incredibly loud and obnoxious voice which belongs to a girl; and I assume that she is talking to the man who is supposed to be photographing me right now. Irritated, I decide to let it go and wait (and wait.) Geez. How long is this going to fucking take. I have another shoot in less two fucking hours. I think to myself. Adrian approaches with his dignified walk. He leans over my shoulder to say something meant only for me.
"I will be right back, "Adrian says to me quietly.
"Where are you going?"
I ask, confused. Hes never left me while we were supposed to be shooting.

"I need to call our next shooting location to cancel because I have a feeling we wont finish this one on time."

"You cant leave me here alone. You never ever leave me during the shoots!"
I exclaim to Adrian.

"Well today I need to. I just need to step out for a couple of minutes. I will be right outside the door. "

With dissatisfaction, I reply,

"What if a hobo breaks in. What if something goes incredibly wrong. What will you do? Just stay here boi. "

"Alex, look. I must go. This place is high security. There is no way anyone suspicious would be able to get in. Youre going to be okay,"
he says with a reassuring smile that tells me everything really will be okay.

"Alright. But Im giving you five minutes maximum,"
I say with submission.

"Thats all I need"
he says with a smile and pats me lightly on the head.

I anxiously wait for Adrian to return. Everything is going to be okay, I repeat to myself over and over again like a mantra. I am going to be okay. Hell be back. I can hear footprints behind me, which I respond to by turning to them. Id expected to see Adrian in front of me, but instead is an incredibly hairy man who appears to be homeless. He has really rugged features and sunken in eyes that gives him the appearance of someone who hasnt slept in a long ass time. As reality begins to set in, I turn paler than Wasper the Friendly Whost.

"Hi, Im sorry if I scared you. I dont think weve been introduced yet. My name is Kristoff Cristoff, and Im your next photographer for the Wersace underwear photoshoot"

he says with an amused smile on his face. This guy sets off multiple red flags, but I still feel bad for mistaking him for a hobo. Nervously, I reply,

"Its a pleasure to meet you Kristoff Cristoff? I look forward to working with you"

I say as I extend my hand out to shake his hand.
"I cant wait to start the shoot. Ill be in the other room. Just let me know when youre ready"

Kristoff Cristoff says with a smile his face as he turns and heads for the door.

"Alright."
I reply, "just let me know when youre ready to photograph me."

Kristoff turns around and walks back into my direction.
"Can I ask you something?"
he asks.

"Well, I mean it depends, but Im pretty open"

I reply with a hint of nervousness in my voice because this sketchy man has gotten up close.

"Have you ever thought of doing naked
modeling?"
he asks?
What the fuck, I think to myself,  I dont want to be like Wim Wardashian. Oh and this guy really is kinda fucking creepy. Act nice, Alex.

"Umm no... I actually havent nor do I plan to"
I reply with forced kindness in my voice.

Kristoff Cristoff frowns at this remark.

"Cmon man. You know how much money you would make off of your naked body? I bet under those boxers youve got a milky white bubble ass"
he says while flashing me a wink. I avert my gaze and back up against the wall behind me.

I hear the door next to me open and my eyes are greeted by the image of Adrian.

"Oh, Im sorry Kristoff Cristoff, I didnt know that you were here yet,"
he says, forcedly, as he draws himself nearer to Kristoff.

"O-oh! I was just telling Alex how great of a model he is"
Kristoff replies with the fear apparent in his voice,
"looks like Ive been bamboozled! See you around Alex!"

Kristoff runs for the exit as fast as I run from the pedophiles that want to fuck me.

"Sorry I didnt introduce you to him sooner, Alex. I probably should have at least let you know he was going to stop by. I hope that you can put his eccentric personality past him. He really is a great photographer,"

Adrian says, with a smile on his face.

"Oh yeah? Well did you know he is a fucking creep? What is milky Adrian? Huh? Whats milk? Cmon Adrian, enlighten me. WHAT THE FUCK IS MILK SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"

I ask with irritation and fear mixed into my voice.

"Well, I mean He really is a good photographer.."
he says, having lost confidence in his voice in regard to the camera man who looked like a fucking hobo.

"What the fuck is milk Adri-"
I say, having been interrupted by another man who has entered the room.

"So, um, Im really sorry but can we like hurry this up lesbian encounter? I get that some Wob Woss lookin photographer motherfucker broke into the place, but like I have another shoot so we need to speed this up, okay?"
says the photographer.

"You heard the man, Alex. Get on up there and model for me, alright?"
he says as he ushers me to the photoshoot area.

I steady myself into the position the photographer has selected for me – with one hand on my hip and the other hand pulling down my briefs slightly to expose some ass – people dig it. I continue to do the poses which the man asks me to do for him, when he interrupts mid-session.

"Okay,alright. This lighting is not cutting it for me. Fuccboi #1 can you please move the camera into position xyz?"
says the photographer.

"Yessir!"
Fuccboi #1 says as he stumbles into the light fixture, causing it to drop on me. I can feel my consciousness fading and I slip into complete darkness.

~TO BE CONTINUED
WILL ALEX DIE ? 
WIL ADRIAN KNOW WHAT MILKY MEANS?
WHO IS FUCBOI#1?
AND WHO NAMES THEIR CHILD
KRISTOFF CRISTOFF?

HERE IS A PREVIEW OF THE NEXT EPI