Chapter 2: Finding out the Truth

Since I know I had sex with Josh I was kinda getting scared I might be pregnant. For the past 3 weeks I been getting sick. I told Josh and he says i might be sick. Well I decided to trust my gut and go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test. when I got home I ran to the bathroom and peed on the stick. I waited for 15 minutes then looked at the pregnancy test and saw a small +. I fell to the ground crying I called Josh and told him to come over.

*****

10 minutes later Josh was here I answered the door crying. he hugged me and asked what was wrong. I told him "I was pregnant"and he smiled and picked me up and kissed me. I asked him if he was happy. and he said "of course I am I'm gonna be a daddy. And since your a werewolf your only pregnant for 3 months, but we do have to get a crib, clothes, changing table,dipares, bottles and all that" I looked at him like he was crazy.. but then I thought this is better then I expected and I grabed his shirt and kissed his lips passionately he bite my lip asking for entrance and I declined then he squeezed my side and made me gasp. he took his chance right then and there. I sat on the couch with my leg wrapped over Josh's legs and we were watching Twilight. I loved how he does anything I want to do. I remember when I first met hi in 8th grade when I was 15. Now you might say this is bad but I lost my virginity to him when I was 16. And her I am 18 and am pregnant with his baby.

********

About 2 weeks later Josh moved in, and we started doing the nursery. I found out that I will be having twins 1 boy and 1 girl. I am very excited and Josh is too he keeps saying how our daughter is gonna be a daddy's girl. I was so happy that I had him I couldn't ask for anyone better then him.

"Babe can you come to the nursery?" I yelled.

"Yes baby what is it?" Josh said with a smile.

" I think I built the crib wrong..." I said and Josh started laughing at my so called "crib" it had on leg on top of it and it was leaning over really bad.

"Babe go lay down I told you, your not allowed to anything. I don't need you hurting the twins or yourself" he picked me up and carried me bridal style and layer me on the bed and kissed me then went to re-build the crib.

I rubbed my 2 month belly that was HUGE, I blamed my werewolf side. For the girl we came up with Trinity Maria Sowers and the boy Alexander Eugene Sowers.

-------------

IM BACK GUYS:))