My Bound Mate ( teen pregnancy book)

Chapter 1: The Meet

Name: Emily Nichole Ream

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Family: 2 brothers

Mate: Josh Daniel Sowers

Name: Zack Lee Ream

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Family: 1 brother , 1 sister

Mate: Angelica Marie Heal

Name: Ethan Luke Ream

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Family: 1 brother , 1 sister

Mate: Noah Jail Cyrus

Name: Angelica Marie Heal

Gender: Female

Age:17

Family: None

Mate: Zack Lee Ream

Name: Noah Jail Cyrus

Gender: Female

Age:16

Family: 1 little brother

Mate: Ethan Luke Ream

Name: Josh Daniel Sowers

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Family: None

Mate: Emily Nichole Ream

Emily P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing. I hit the off bar and got out of bed and stretched I stood up and got a towel from the live in closet then took a shower. When I was finished I got dressed I had a cropped baby blue shirt on that showed my belly piercing and I put on some short shorts and then I put on my baby blue and white vans. I grabbed my iPhone and went down stairs. When I got down Ethan was sitting at the table eating toast and drinking orange juice. " what are you wearing?! " Ethan asked.

" um clothes your not very smart are you? " I said and then gave him a fake smile.

" you are not going to school dressed like that your not a whore and yes I'm very smart. " Ethan said. I looked at him and stuck my middle finger up at him and the took a peace of toast off his plate and grabbed my bag and went outside to see my friend Ashly waiting for me in her car. I put my bag in the backseat then got in the car. " damn girl you look sexy! " Ashly said then she drove off.

" thanks girl I know I do " I said and smile at her. 15 minutes later we got to school

I got out of the car to see my wonderful mate Josh sitting on the bench. I walked up to him and he looked up at me and whistled I couldn't help but blush. " hi babe " I said.

" hey I was wondering tonight wanna stay at my house? " Josh said.

" um sure " I replied

We walked to class together and we made out the hole class period and yes I was in the classroom in front of a teacher who doesn't give a shit actually none of our teachers do. That's the thing I love about this school.

******

When we walked into Joshes house he told me his parent won't be home till Saturday then he started making out with me witch led to the bedroom if you know what I mean.

***

The next few weeks I have been getting a little sick... I think my brother might have posined me with his cooking.

WebRep

Overall rating