Shower incident

Crayol POV
Its been a few weeks and Jason still hasnt come back. Slenderman doesnt want me just laying around so he is in the process to make me a proxy. Not permanent. Yet. So technically this was my first "mission". I dont just kill people like Toby, Brian, and Timothy do. It takes time. 3 weeks ago, i was a girls "imaginary" best friend. Killed her parents and everyone she cared about. Drove her insane. Thats how me and Jason work. I just finished and headed up to my room. Toby and i went shopping to get me some clothes last Thursday. I was always wearing one of his shirts and everyone started expecting we did the do if you know what i mean. Since i probably got a bunch of blood in my hair, i decided........ to wash. I grab everything i need. Towel, clothes, soap. Each of us have our own bathroom. Well, except me. I share a bathroom with Toby. But i dont mind.
Timeskip to almost done in the shower
Im just about finished when i hear whistling coming closer to the door. Next thing i know, the door is swung open. The person totally ignores the water running and enters. Toby you bastard. "TOBY GET O-OUT DAMN-DAMNIT!" I couldve been patient but. Nahhhhh. His head jolts up and looks at my eyes that were poking out from behind the curtian.
"F-uck sorry kiddo." And he just left.