Thomas

Crayol POV
Its been a few weeks since the "Shower Incident" and we swore to never speak of it. Its also been 5 months since Jason left. I'm still really freaking worried and paranoid. I want him back, so he can at least stay and live here. I miss him. I usually talk to Toby about this and hes very understanding when it comes to losing family. He finally opened up and it explains plenty about him. The car crash, his sister, his asshole of a father. I feel bad for him, i really do. But like most of the conversations, my physical form began to fade, as i was being transported to little Thomas's house. Thomas is my next victim. Young boy, 6 years of age, and quite typical. Likes playing with toy soldiers and stuffies. Afraid of the monster under his bed. After some time of playing sheriff, i recommended that we play a different game.
"Thomas. Do you trust me?"
He nods in response, as he keeps aiming and shoting his cap gun,
"You know i would never hurt you right?"
My words began to effect him as he looked up and nodded hesitantly,
"Well. I made you a toy,"
He shot up, "A toy!" He exclaimed,
"Yes a toy. And it looks like you! I know dollies aren't your favourite, but look!"
I pull the voodoo from out of my pocket, handing it to Thomas. The look on his face wasnt happy.
"Whats wrong Thomas," my face went from a bright smile to a dark frown. I slowly began to turn my head to the side, "you dont like my gift?"
He stood up and quickly made his way to the inside of his house, dropping the doll. Rookie mistake. I pick up the discarded doll and walk towards the sliding back door.
"Thomas," i called, " oh Thomas. Come on out, i still want to play!" And down came Thomas, but not on his own, no, no. Down with his mother. She took hos small hands into her own and softly spoke,
"Thomas, darling. Its all in your head. Crayol isnt a real person. She is imaginary."
"But momma she made me a doll that looked like me but i dropped it in the backyard, i can go get it!" Just before he began to run, i sat down, and put the feet of the doll on the floor, and Thomas stopped moving, seemingly stuck in place. I walked him towards me, making sure i wasnt visble to his mother. Not yet at least.
"Now Thomas," i said while looking him in the eyes, "you've been a very," i reached into my pocket, "very," i slowly pulled out another doll. But one of his mother, "bad boy." I put the mother doll in a seated position on the floor, and i made myself known.
"Wh-what are you?" She cried.
"Well, seeming as we havent formly met," i stood and walked towards her, "my name, is Crayol, second best toy maker in the world, only second to Jason the Toy Maker. You see, toy making is a passion. With a simple touch, they can come alive!" Stuffed mice came from my pantlegs and sleeves of my shirt, Stuffed snakes slithered out behind. "And you see, anything goes, in this case," i said guesturing towards the mice and snakes scattered across the floor, "the snakes either eat the mice," and as the words were spoken, three snakes ate three mice, "become friends with the mice," and three snakes cuddled next to three mice, "or, they leave eachother be," once again, three snakes cross the path of three mice, but pay them no mind, "but you see, this doesnt only go for these, they go for you amd your son aswell." I go back to my respectful place on the ground, picking up Thomas's toy and walking it towards the kitchen, to get a special item. Before i let the show begin, i grabbed the house phone and dialled the police.
"Hello? 911? Im hiding in my closet. I think my little brother is out of control and trying to murder my mother, please come quick, i cant stay on the phone but please, the adress is 395 Croften Drive, please come quick." And with that i hung up and quickly got to work, making Thomas get closer and closer to his mother with the butcher knife, using the doll to make him raise his arm and slash it back down onto his mother's leg, earning a scream of pain from his mother, and a cry of regret from Thomas. The process kept repeating, and inbetween screams and cries, Thomas could be heard apoligizing to his mother, who had sadly died. I picked up both dolls off the floor, which caused the connection to break. Thomas dropped to the ground and hugged his mother's lifeless, mangled body. In the distance, sirens could be heard, and i knew it was my time to leave.

Okay, chapter all done. Man, its been awhile. Hopefully you are all proud of me because it has been about a year. I didnt say it before but Merry Christams/Happy Holidays, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy New Years, and Happy birthday if your birthday passed or is coming up.

Im also thinking about making a new story, here are the ideas, please pick the one you like the best, after i get at least 10 opinions, i'll get started at the one in favour.

A book about me and my preferences and what not

A book about a boy who is a hybrid of a Vampire, Werewolf, and Siren and joins a school for monsters. He faces challenges such as, "how the hell are you a Werewolf AND a Vampire." (That will be explained in story if picked)

A book were people ask questions. Unlike option 1, these are questions that i make to answer, this option allows you to ask me questions.

Okay so now that thats done, i would also like for you to check out my account and try out and give a little bit of love to my lesser known books, the ones under 100 reads. Not because im desperate, but because i want people to start reading things that im more interested in. Im kinda passed Creepypasta and Undertale and stuff, but updates may be quicker on those other books so ya, check them out, vote on the kind of story i should make next, and enjoy yourselves.