Chapter 4- Some Clever Conclusion to an Awful Story

DJ Swiggity Swag, the only hope for humanity, is no where to be seen. Rebels swarm the world, oppressing everyone and doing bad guy stuff. Luckily, there was one man who knew his whereabouts: Me, the author, and I place him in the rebel capital.
DJ couldn't believe it, he was transported to the rebel capital of Detroit. He's heard stories of Detroit, like how it was a war zone even before the rebels showed up.
"Stop right there! DJ Swiggity Swag, by orders of the high council, you are under arrest!"
DJ was confused. What crimes did he commit? He was a man of the law, only breaking the law that one time at Burger King with the shark and the two elves, and he payed off the fine.
"Yeah, you're under arrest for being dead!" The soldiers pulled back the charging handles and fired at DJ. DJ ran behind a conveniently placed pile of sand bags and stayed there while he thought of a plan.
"I know what to do! I need to go back in time." DJ rushed to the command center of the rebel capital, under a hail of bullets, rockets, and grenades.
Once he got to the time machine, he went back in time to the day this all started: chapter one. He met his past self and said to him, "DJ, it's me, your future self, remember to plug in the speakers when playing your mixtape-." Then he was vaporized because he was breaking the laws of time and space by interacting with himself. DJ saw his vaporized future self and was motivated to plug in the speakers.
DJ talked on the mic in the past rebel capital and said, "I am DJ Swiggity Swag, and this is my mixtape!"
He played the mixtape and the renal surrendered and the world was saved.

THE END