Here She Comes

Zay's p.o.v

"Baby, you want some collard greens or no?" I called over to my boyfriend, Keith.

We were currently at his family barbecue. Keith was sitting over at our table while I made his plate. He so lazy. He promised he'd give me a lap dance when we got home, if I made his plate. Knowing I'd be more than entertained by something such as, I accepted with no hesitation.

"Yeah babe. Just a little tho." He assured making me nod.

After making our plates I went back to the table and dug into my food.

As I was eating I could feel Keith's glance on me every now and again. After finishing 2/3 of my plate, I checked my Instagram for new comments and likes. I laughed slightly as I scrolled through the few comments on the picture I posted of Keith and I. I looked up once again to see Keith staring at me as I put my phone in back pocket.

"What?" I finally ask breaking him from his fantasy.

He shook his head and smiled as he bit his lip.

"Nothin. You just so fuckin gorgeous." He gushed loudly making me gasp slightly, as I covered my mouth.

"Babe, watch yo mouth! Yo family might hear you." I said lowly, trying to hold in my laugh as I covered my mouth.

"Iont care. You are gorgeous. They know it." He stated before leaning in to kiss my lips.

I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Thank you." I stated after pushing him away.

"No doubt."

We continued to talk among his family members. Everyone seemed to be interested in how Keith and I met. They mostly wanted to know how I've managed to tolerate him for so long. But, I didn't mind telling them. I mean don't get me wrong, Keith might be a lot to handle and being with him has its obstacles due to his fame. But at the end of the day he's the love of my life and I couldn't ask for a better man to be by my sid-

•GASPS•

I was interrupted from my thoughts as Keith spilled the rest of his drink on me. I stood from the table in shock as I looked at my white tank top that was now covered in red Kool-aid.

"Babe, I am so sorry! I wasn't paying attention." He apologized as he took his napkin and began to rub my shirt down.

I smacked his hand away.

"Don't do that! You'll make it worse." I assured as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Here, come on, I think some of yo clothes might still be in my old room." He stated grabbing my hand and leading me to the house.

Once we got to his old room I looked in his closet and immediately found one of my old Hello Kitty shirts. I didn't bother to change my pants since you couldn't see any of the Kool-aid on them.

After taking off my shirt I began to change into the other shirt when I heard the door lock. I turned to see Keith looking at me, biting his lip as he made his way closer. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.