Chapter 6

Ben's POV      

After today's events, sleep was not possible. Two, three, four hours pass and my eyes just won't stay closed. I'm glad (Coraline) is asleep though. I was so worried about her. Mainly because now I know what Rake meant when he said 'She's mine'. No wonder he's pissed. I have to protect (Coraline) from him. If he feels the same way I feel for her, he's goanna have to find someone else. Cause there's no way I'm losing my gamer girl to some mutant monkey. I felt her wrap her arm around me, and lay her head on my chest. I finally start to feel tired, the next thing I knew I could barely keep my eyes open. I passed out into a deep sleep.

The next morning I found myself cuddling her like she was a teddy bear. I didn't want to move. A few minutes later she started to wake up. Her eyes flutter open, and she looked at me and smiled.

~Time skip~

After the tenth time I asked if she was ok after yesterday, she told me not to worry. 'How can I not worry knowing some else is after my girl?' I asked myself. I went outside to see if Rake was around. Doesn't look like he is. I start hear static and I know exactly who's making that noise. "Hey Slendy." I said turning around to find him standing behind me. "Hello Ben." he said. "What's up?" I asked. "Strider said you and Rake got into a fight yesterday." "Wait, you can understand what he says?" "No, but Seedeater can, so he translated for me. Now what happened?"

"He attack (Coraline), so I punched him. That's when Strider came."

"Is she ok?"

"Yeah, but.....I don't think he was goanna hurt her."

"What makes you say that?"

"Yesterday he said she was his, so...I think he wanted to take her for himself?"

"You mean he likes her?"

"Yeah."

"I guess that explains why he's been so mad. You have the girl he wants.

"What am I goanna do?"

"I'll try to talk to him. Mean time you keep an eye on (Coraline)." Then he teleported to who knows where. "Don't have to tell me twice."

I went inside and called out for (Coraline), but got no answer. I went to the bedroom but she wasn't there. I called her name again, and still nothing. I went into the kitchen and found broken glass and a little bit of blood on the floor. 'Oh crap! Rake took her!' That was my first thought, until I noticed there weren't any claw marks on the floor or wall. Just a broken window. I look out the window and see footprints. Rake didn't kidnap (Coraline)....someone else did. And I think I know who. I'm gonna need some help.

Rake's POV

"That's not our deal!" I yelled at the black eyed woman in front of me. "You get her for me and I help you kill Ben! That's our deal!" "You know Ben's not the one I'm after." Jane said. "Fine, I'll help you with Jeff. Just give her to me!" "Sorry lover-boy, but I need her for my plan." "What plan?" "That's on a need-to-know basis. And you don't need to know." "You do know who you’re dealing with, right?" I growled. "I could cut you in half in a heartbeat. It wouldn't be hard." I threatened. "But if you killed me, you wouldn't be able to find her. Now would you?" She had a point. She was the only who knew where (Coraline) was. I hate this bitch so much. I should have known this would happen.

Coraline POV

I woke up in a dark room, with a small lamp as the only source of light. I was sitting on a chair with my hands tied behind it. And I felt tape on my mouth. I don't think I've been so scared in my life. "Hello sleepy-head." said a female voice. I look around until I spot a woman, wearing a black dress, with pale skin, black hair, and her eyes were completely black. Like Ben's but without red pupils. "It's ok, I'm not going kill you...yet." She said as she walked over to me. "So...I hear you Ben's little girlfriend. Is that true?" I nodded since I couldn't talk. "You must be very special to him, it’s so.....revolting. I guess you not as smart as you look. Cause if you were, you would have stayed home, than you wouldn't be here right know. If think he's going to save, he's not. Ben is nowhere near here." She took out a knife and put it to my throat. "So tell me (Coraline). Does love really conquer all?" I kneed her in the stomach, causing her to stumble back.

Ben's POV

"Jeff you shouldn't come with use." I said. "Jane kidnapped her to get to me. So I'm coming." he said. "I started the fight with Jane, so I have to end it. You just focus on getting your girl back." Slender agreed to help me. I told Jeff to let him know Jane was in the area, but he wanted to come. Smile dog wanted to come too. I didn't really care who came, as long as I get (Coraline) out of there. 

The next thing I knew we were outside of a small shed that was crumbling away. This must be it. Smile dog ran in through the door, barking like there was no tomorrow. Jeff followed him and I was right behind. "Hey bitch!" I heard Jeff say. Once inside I saw (Coraline) tied to a chair and Jane, and her leg right in Smile's mouth. I ran over to (Coraline) and started untying her while Jane and Jeff started fighting. Once (Coraline) was free, she took the tape off her mouth and hugged me. "Are you ok." I asked. "She nodded, and I picked her up bridal style. I felt someone grab my shoulder. 

When I looked up I saw Slenderman, and we weren't at the shed anymore. We were back at the house. "Stay here, I'm going to help Jeff." he said. He left as soon as finished his sentence. I carry (Coraline) into the house and upstairs to the bedroom. I lay her down on the bed gently, like she was a newborn puppy. "Are you sure you ok?" I asked. "I'm fine." she said. I smiled as I leaned in to kiss her.

I climb on top of her and deepen the kiss. I licked her bottom lip asked for permission. It was granted, and I shoved my tongue into her mouth and explore every place I can reach, making her moan into the kiss. But soon the kissing wasn't enough for me. I pulled away and went for her neck. Licking and biting until I found her soft spot. I abuse it until it turned red. I took her shirt off and unclipped her bra. She blushed and covered herself. "Please don't hide." I whispered. She looked away and put her arms to the side. I started massaging her breast making her moan helplessly.

It took a little while, but I got the rest of her clothes off, along with mine. By now I was ready to enter her. I kissed her as I pushed myself in. I could tell she was struggling not to scream. I started off slow, resisting the urge to just pound into her like a wild animal. That didn't last long.

Soon she was a moaning, screaming mess underneath me as I slammed into her harder and harder. "(Coraline)....your s-so t-tight!" I moaned out. She already came, but I wasn't finished with her. I kept going for about an hour until I reached my breaking point. I pulled out but stayed on top of her. "I love you (Coraline). Promise me you'll never leave me." I looked her straight in the eye. "I promise....I love you too." she panted. I rolled off her and held her in my arms. 

Jeff's POV

I pulled my knife out of Jane's chest and Smile let go of her leg. "It's over Smile." I said. "It's finally over." I walk out of the shed with Smile right behind. "You ok?" Slender ask. "Never better." I replied.