The Intro

" = someone talking

' = someone thinking

Tessa's PoV

Jake had been hyping us up all day for what was about to happen. Any moment now, Jake's best friends from Ohio could walk into this house.

I was upstairs, scrolling through instagram feed, when I heard a knock on the door. Then Jake ran to the door and after I heard it open, I heard three people scream OHIO! I started walking downstairs and I saw two boys who I assumed were Chance and Anthony. Jake's two friends from Ohio. I met eyes with the taller one and smiled, trying to be friendly.

"Chance, Anthony, this is Tessa. Tessa, Chance and Anthony," Jake said, introducing us. The one I had met eyes with was Chance.

"Nice to meet you," I finally said. I shook Anthony's hand, but Chance came in for a hug. He was sweet, I guess, but being that we just met it was kind of strange.

"Jake's told me a bit about you! If I remember correctly, you're the dancer?" Chance questions me. I nod and do a little spin for him, giggling.

Jake then interrupted their conversation, "How about you come meet everyone else?" Jake and I had been the only ones to actually come up to greet them earlier

Jake and I brought Chance and Anthony to meet the Martinez twins who they would be sharing a "room" with. Instead the situation ended up being the twins slept on the bunk bed and Chance and Anthony got to choose either the couch or trampoline.

Erika's PoV

I walked in the door with a confused look on my face. "Who are they?" I mumbled to Tessa.

"Jake's Ohio friends, Chance and Anthony," Tess replied. "Yo guys, come meet our friend Erika."

The two Ohioans came over to me and introduced themselves... Well one of them did

"Hey, I'm Chance," said the taller of the pair.

"And I assume you're Anthony?" I said, putting out my hand to shake his.

Anthony, staring into my eyes, totally ignored the handshake I offered. I slowly lowered it and backed away awkwardly. I realized that I was staring at him, but he was doing it too. 'He's cute,' I thought to myself.

Chance's PoV

I was so hyped for the day ahead of me and Anthony. We were going to live with our friend from high school, Jake, in LA. We hadn't seen him in a while, so I was excited to see him again. He also mentioned a few other people who live with him. I remember a few of the names... Kade, Nick, Emilio, Erika, Ivan, and there was one more. Tessa I think? I can't wait to meet them all in a few hours!

Anthony and I got on the plane an hour later and were making our journey to LA. The flight was around four hours, so we prepared ourselves for sleep.

"Yo, Chance, this is gonna be so dope. I can't wait to meet all Jake's friends," Anthony said to me as we were boarding the plane.

"Bro, I can't wait," Anthony replied

After the flight Anthony and I called an Uber to drive us to the Team 10 house. On the way there we planned out what to say and what to do when we got there.

When we arrived at Jake's house, we knocked on the door and waited until we heard footsteps. Seconds later, Jake opened up the door and screamed OHIO!! Of course, we screamed back and the three of us went into a group hug. After the hug, a girl with chestnut hair walked down the stairs. She met eyes with me and smiled. She seems nice; I wonder if we'll be friends.

"Yo guys, this is Tessa. Tessa, this is Chance, and this is Anthony," Jake said, gesturing to us.

"It's nice to meet you!" Tessa said. She shaked Anthony's hand, and came to shake mine. Instead, I pulled her into a hug. I guess I'm more of an affectionate guy, and handshakes seem too formal for me.

I remember Jake telling me about her. "Jake told me a bit about you. If I remember correctly, you're the dancer?" I asked Tessa. She nodded and did a little spin, and giggled. She had a cute laugh. Tessa seemed full of energy, and I was excited to get to know her.

Thanks for reading! Comment down below any feedback or suggestions you have for me! Next Chapter will be out ASAP! Also I worked with ryrylm on this whole story so make sure to go follow her!