Beneath

TIME JUMP FROM JUNE TO DECEMBER

LAUREN'S POV:

My senior year has went so fast. I have already had one of my final exams and I got an A from it. Every year senior's get to make a special happening to our school called The Black List, where we choose students from the first and second grade to "embarrass" theirselves in front of the whole school with tasks we have created.

"Yo Lolo, are you gonna have Y/N on the list?" Camila asks me in the hallway.

"Yeah, well I don't know if I should. She gets really uncomfortable in these sorts of situations but I would really like to see her do something embarrassing in front of the school because it's cute." I answer.

"Yo is Y/N really that amazing that she can make embarrassing look cute?" Camila asks amused.

"Yeah well at least to me she is even better than amazing. And she's always cute especially when she's being her clumsy self." I smile.

YOUR POV:

My second year has gone pretty well. I wanted to dance 'the junior prom' but I didn't get anyone to dance with me because they won't let me and my girlfriend dance together.

I'm actually nervous of The Black List and if I'll be on it and I will so kill Lauren if she would do it to me.

It's Monday and I'm just casually walking in the hallway when I see Camila running towards me.

Y/N: "Hi Camz. What's up?"

Camila: "You're on today's Black List. Prepare yourself."

Y/N: "Fuck you. Should I be mad to you or Lauren?"

Camila: "No need to be mad to anyone, but you can blame us both. Lauren really wants to see her girlfriend's cute ass performing in front of the whole school."

Y/N: "Yeah. Well, you can tell her greetings from me."

Camila laughs and runs to find other students for today's list.

I wonder what I have to do in front of the whole school.

LUNCH BREAK - THE BLACK LIST TIME

I'm standing nervously in the second floor and waiting for some of the seniors to call me and the other students up to the third floor.

"Hello everybody! Welcome to today's Black List and because today is the #NationalBAEDay (just imagine that exists okay😂) we wanted to have some of our own BAEs up here, so let's welcome Y/N Y/L/N, Dylan O'Brien...." Camila says to her mic and when I hear my own name I walk to the third floor and sit on a chair that has my name on it. I look up to all the seniors sitting on the stairs and all the other first and second year students watching from the second and third floor. I notice Lauren staring me and smirking. I can't help my smile. Fuck you, I mouth her.

"Because you all are BAEs but some of you are also musically talented we want you guys to write your BAEs a love song." Camila says and winks towards me. I smile and turn my gaze towards Lauren who's smiling too.

I raise my hand to ask a question from Camila. "How long do you want it to be plus do we have to make the music to the background?" She smiles and says "Here we can see is a professional musician in the making. Yes Y/N if you can make a beat, make it and the song doesn't need to be long." I nod.

Camila gives all of us papers and pencils. I instantly start writing lyrics but give up with them. Camila and Lauren look at me questioning. I smirk at them. They don't know that I actually have written lots of songs about Lauren and I know exactly which one I want to perform.

"Your time is over. Now it's your time to perform the songs for not just your BAEs but all of the school. Let's start with you Sandra." Camila says and the 'Sandra' girl starts to sing. All of their songs sound so made up. When Dylan finishes it's my turn. "Y/N. Last but not the least. It's your turn. Show us what you created." Camila smiles and gives me the mic a little nervous. I cough and take the mic. "Uhm this song actually has a name too, it's called 'Beneath'. I actually wrote this song a while ago in Canada on a vacation. And it has a special meaning to me." Lauren is staring at me with her heart eyes and she looks like she's about to blow up in tears. Camila smiles and switches her gaze towars Lauren to see her expression.

"Does anyone have a guitar?" I ask and Camila runs to the music class to get me a guitar. "Well, she was enthusiasted." I joked to the mic. After 20 seconds she comes running with the guitar and hands me it. I thank her and sit down. I start strumming the guitar and start singing the lyrics I wrote a few months ago while visiting my grandparents in Canada with my parents and Lauren. I don't regret anything about that trip...it was unique and wonderful. I remember laying on the bed next to a sleeping Lauren writing about all the feelings I felt during that trip.

I end the song and everyone start cheering like crazy. Camila and Lauren aren't the only ones crying. Teachers and some students are wiping their tears off. I can't do anything else than smile and thank everyone.

.
.
.
.

LAUREN'S POV:

The way Y/N performed the song 'Beneath' was just breath-taking. As I was listening the lyrics I almost died because my heart couldn't handle it.

TO: My Fool💘
i didn't find u anywhere in the school after the Black List but i just wanted to say that the song was one of the most beautiful ones i've ever heard😍

FROM: My Fool💘
thanks babe😘 i made it just for u

TO: My Fool💘
u wrote that in Canada💓...

FROM: My Fool💘
yeah i remember writing that at 2am with you sleeping next to me❤

TO: My Fool💘
aww, u know u rlly should put that into our album💿

FROM: My Fool💘
r u serious?😱

TO: My Fool💘
i think we should both have our own personal songs in it and then of course the ones we made together😊

FROM: My Fool💘
sounds cool, can't wait to hear ur music😻

TO: My Fool💘
thanks, i can't wait to hear rest of ur songs, i'm obsessed😍👌

FROM: My Fool💘
goodnight beautiful sleep tight💓

TO: My Fool💘
goodnight to u too gorgeous

.
.
.
HELLO GUYS, JUST SO YOU KNOW I THINK I'M GETTING SOON TO THE END OF THIS BOOK, MAYBE ONE OR TWO PARTS LEFT (?), BUT STILL THAKS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS😍 LOVE YAA